Swapping cum

Hi guys,

Recently i got the urge to have a taste of my cum, random i know!

When my partner was down on me i said to her not to swallow but to kiss me straight after, she was cool with it which was sweet.

It was alright but didnt get much of it and she ended up swallowing the rest of it.

Anyone done it?

1 Like

Swapping cum isn't something I'm into at all personally, but each the their own :)

I imagine the logistics of this would be difficult, practice makes perfect though :)

My wife has kissed me a few times with my cum in her mouth.

However I more often lick her puss clean after I have cum inside her, as she needs oral to climax. I don't mind the taste, although it's better/sexier when mixed with her juices !!!!

Never swapped but I have tasted myself on her lips, I find it kinda intimate.

I have never done that but as jerrybean says my oh has licked my pussy and given me oral after we have had sex and he has come inside me. I find it horny to kiss oh after he has been down on me.

Yeah, swapped after oral on me. Oral on her after I'm done. I ambiguous about swapping but she likes me to do oral on her after I'm done. Maybe, it turns me on. Sex is really wet if you're doing it correctly.

I like to swap cum sometimes i wil jerk off into a cup and drink my own the oh will not do that says it gross not sure whats gross about she says its better out of the spout and she does love to swallow

If you like snowballing, maybe you could try felching too.

first had a taste when learning many years ago - never had an issue with it. with wife we have snowballed and also gone down on her after climaxed inside - she particuarly likes that.

there was a time when i could give myself oral!!! xxx

paul10 wrote:

first had a taste when learning many years ago - never had an issue with it. with wife we have snowballed and also gone down on her after climaxed inside - she particuarly likes that.

there was a time when i could give myself oral!!! xxx

*Impressive* Some yoga like feat that is!

haha was young and much more supple but was fun when achieved x

I recall trying myself once.
Got scared (not to get caught) and stopped.
The joys of youth!

Only in my dreams...

Never have but it wouldn't bother me if she done it

Have fired some into my mouth when I was younger, also had some in my mouth as an indirect result of sex.

Whilst I wouldn't go out to do it, doesn't bother me.

Not for me but would never say never... not sure if ladies would find it attractive or not...

I'd be up for this but my OH doesn't like it in or anywhere near her mouth :-(

jerrybean wrote:

My wife has kissed me a few times with my cum in her mouth.

However I more often lick her puss clean after I have cum inside her, as she needs oral to climax. I don't mind the taste, although it's better/sexier when mixed with her juices !!!!

Same here. We have tried cum swapping once or twice as part of a dom/sub thing. Cant say i loved it but it definitely made sure i knew who was boss lol

My absolute favourite thing!..... Until I cum, then I lose the urge completely. Think the actual fantasy is wanting OH to want to me to do it (or make me do it - saw a movie to that end once). Shame really, have never been able to find that movie again. Need to learn to ejaculate before I orgasm then life would be sweet!