Swimwear selecting šŸ‘™

Speedos or nothing.
Nothing is better than Speedos
:star_struck:

1 Like

For me I prefer nothing . But depending where and with whom , I wear a speedo type only less material . Also have snug swim shorts ( real short ) , and being a grandpa I also have looser fitting swim shorts that go halfway to my knees .

Around a pool it Sport shorts with trunk liners and a bikini for my wife when we have to wear swimwear.
We normally go to a nudist beach and love the freedom.
I hear women saying I couldnā€™t wear this or that. We should all just accept that not everyone is the perfect body beautiful and that shouldnā€™t determine what they want to wear . Some people may have a big bum, so what. Some people have a big nose.

2 Likes

I used to only like wearing one-pieces, but my partner has given me the courage to wear bikinis and we are planning a week-long holiday somewhere nice and warm around Christmas so Iā€™ve been scooping some up :rofl: Enough coverage up-top to not fear a nip-slip but donā€™t need any support with small B-cups so most kinds of tops are ok (wrap, triangle, scoop, etc.) :rofl: I like enough coverage on the bottom so they donā€™t turn into butt-floss and I donā€™t feel like Iā€™ll slip a lip, but other than that :woman_shrugging: Partner is a trunks guy, as I think heā€™s most comfortable in them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

When we can finally travel to lovely naturist beaches then I donā€™t need to buy a costume. However if Iā€™m in the south of France on a textile beach then I pull on my trusty thong. Itā€™s red and very high cut. If I have to wear something on the beach then this is my go to. OH also wears a thong only his is black.

2 Likes

Iā€™d feel self conscious wearing a thong on the beach, the way people may feel about being nakedā€¦

1 Like

Being comfortable with nude sun beaches, wearing a thong on a textile beach is not a worry. However I do get more looks than when naked but if it ā€œ tops up their wank bankā€ as my husband says then I am helping some people out :sunglasses:

1 Like

It depends on where I am,
If Iā€™m going to a quiet secluded beach, then Iā€™ll wear a thong bikini,
A more open public family beach then Iā€™ll be wearing a shorts tankini or a modest 1 piece with a pair of shorts on the bottom.
Around a public pool, then again itā€™ll be a 1 piece with shorts.
Nudist beach doesnā€™t need to be explained lol. But depending on how I feel I may wear one of my jewled butt plugs

5 Likes

Up until about a few years ago I always wore a one piece, now actually more comfortable on a bikini. Depending on my mood I sometimes wear short style instead of the briefs.

1 Like

Swimsuits and swim brief are my all-time favorite. Love to wear the sexy and erotic underwear at the all-time.

Being older than dirt and a Grandfather I wear several different suits . In Grandpa mode I have loose fitting lined shorts that cover the top of my legs even . The next level are snug short shorts that show off my package a bit more , but still fine for public display . Then we move to adult only parties where I wear a pair similar to speedos but less material . Then I have one for my wifeā€™s enjoyment that was last years tanning thong . You can see the tan lines it left in my older pictures . And of course nothing for the nudist camp .

2 Likes

@Mr_amp_MrsBaker89 I hope you get chance to have your bodies out and enjoy wearing this little if you dare xx

For me it hinges on what kinda of thong tan lines I want. Last summer I went thin strap y back and now transitioning to a 1ā€ strap with a fuller back. The one constant is I like the front to dip low.

1 Like

I have one pair of swim shorts that get used if we stay in a villa with a private pool but Iā€™m way too body conscious to go into a pool with others around!

1 Like

I I wore a mankini once out to the pool on holiday & the wife had a fitā€‹:joy:(Iā€™m abit of a joker) normally shorts though.

The wife used to be very virtues about showing off her stretch marks from having our kids, but after time she has learnt to love her amazing body & will throw on a 2 piece especially one that shows off some of herā€‹:peach::fire:

2 Likes

Micro bikini. Mykonos beach-style :blush:

3 Likes

Speedos for me or nothing at all when on the nudist beaches in the Greek Islands.

1 Like

None on the naturist beach is my first choice but swim shorts in public bathing

Currently deciding our attire for Jamaica later in the year. Cannot bloody wait but we both want something sexy thatā€™s for sure

3 Likes

@mattjoeljones Go on one of the catamaran tours that visit the turtles, amazing and a great day.

2 Likes