Swimwear selecting šŸ‘™

We have booked the blue lagoon and will be going to the blue Mountain coffee as well but will definitely look into the catamaran :grinning::+1::+1::+1:

Swim shorts for me and I always get the OH to show as much tit as possible. But we both want to do a nudist beach.

1 Like

Backless, front cross over one piece from ted baker I thinkā€¦

And boardshorts for the partner

Thong for me. I have a large selection from Olaf Benz, Lā€™Homme Invisible, Joe Snyder, Gregg Homme, Halcyon Blue, etc, so usually have more swimsuits when we go away than my wife. :joy:

2 Likes

We go to French campsites most summers. They often have rules that you can only wear briefs or trunks.

They donā€™t really hide muchā€¦ Iā€™m pretty comfortable with my lack of size, but when weā€™re with friends my OH gets a bit embarrassed for me.

Iā€™m currently on the hunt for something suitable for this summer.

1 Like

Just swim shorts for pools, beaches/sea and lakes/rivers. There was one time I went to France to swim in a pool and you HAD to wear swim briefsā€¦ I was embarrassed at the time, but now Iā€™m a bit more confident maybe Iā€™ll give it another go one day

Absolutely a bikini - I just ordered a few more as itā€™s end-of-summer sale time here.

And we have a ā€˜clothes optionalā€™ beach nearby, so as Emily alluded tooā€¦ sometimes just a jewelled plug is enough!

Well today I will be stretched out on the sun terrace in the all togetherā€¦canā€™t beat an all over tanā€¦

4 Likes

Been swimming in the recent weeks at the pool. (Weā€™re talking proper swim centre here, not the local kiddy pool) An Contrary to my previous views on not liking the look of budgie smugglers or Speedo shorts.

I have taken a new love for short, tight fitting, stretchy Speedo shorts. That more out there free feeling Iā€™m finding great and where previously, I probably would steer away from them being abit younger having everyone looking croutch level, I have just gone with it, embraced it. An itā€™s great!

I sunbathe the other day in the garden started off in a thong and soon off they came after half an hour
It was lovely to enjoy nudity

2 Likes

Im on holiday at the moment and spend most if the day in brightly coloured speedos. Popped a picture in here https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/292

4 Likes

@Floating_Fun_Guy ā€¦and they look super sexyā€¦great choice :+1:t2:

Thanks @walsh111
I love colourful swimwear and find speedos the best in the hot Greek sunshine and so much better for swimming than boring shorts.
Glad you liked them, sadly holidays are over for now but have more in the pipeline.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where do you buy from? I am in need of new swimwear but struggle to find any that are nice and are big enough!

Hiya thereā€¦:wave:

Itā€™s a brand called Curvy Kateā€¦lots of sellers on the famous site if you type it in the search barā€¦usually sellers with last years designs really cheap. You can pick up a bikini set for around Ā£20 up to a K cup (I think) and you can buy the items individually for a great fit.

Hope this helps @Aandw

1 Like

Thank you!

Iā€™ve really enjoyed being naked the last couple of days within the garden and at home while the weather is fantastic
Has anyone else

We are back from holidaying in Europe was great to see so many ladies from different nations wearing a variety of bikinis.

All shapes and all sizes great to see so much body confidence.

Men had a mixture of board shorts, tight shorts and traditional Speedos

1 Like

Thanks for the link.just had a look some lovely underwear

Well. Massive body confidence issues, so normally a swimsuit/dress. However, I bought a bikini & was building myself up to wear it in Mexico this October. But when OH was packing our gear to go to Bournemouth a few weeks back (I had entrusted him as I was away at the time) he took my swimming stuff out of the bag I had already packed & left without it. FML.

Anyway, obviously it was scorching hot so we had to go to the beach/pool for the majority of the week - as it happens, I had packed my bikini by mistake. We were there with his entire family, not really how I wanted to test run it, but it was that or sit on the sidelines.

Decided not to give a flying duck & just went for it. Lifeā€™s too short. Guess what, no one else cared either. Well apart from OH who was trying to grab me at every given opportunity :rofl: heā€™s a fan. A daft, insignificant dilemma to some, I know. But a MASSIVE step for me :grin:

So yeah, bikini going forwards! Itā€™s so much more comfortable.

11 Likes