Swimwear selecting 👙

Fantastic, good girl. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

i usually go with a speedo type swimwear. Have wore a thong once but was to much of a turn on …but love nothing more than wife in skimpy bikini min coverage walking around getting noticed no matter how much i see her i still get turned on…

I always wear swim shorts, must say a girl wearing a thong bikini always turns my head! There was a young girl obviously very body confident (and may I say she had good reason to) wore a thong bikini when I was at a family hotel last week so even though it was highly inappropriate for the setting it was hot AF

2 Likes

Young girl? I really hope you mean a woman

1 Like

Lol well younger than me, a young adult woman

1 Like

Would you refer to a man of the same age as her as a young boy?

It’s great to see thong bikinis have become very popular in recent years, especially in europe. Even the blue lagoon in Iceland has many women wearing them…

2 Likes

Hi going to iceeland soon, would a guy be able to wear a thong bikini in blue lagoon, or should i stick to a speedo breif?

Not sure if its banned or not, but you would be the only guy there in one.
I wore regular trunks in the lagoon, but when getting dressed afterwards in the changing room I put on my regular thong underwear and nobody batted an eyelid.

2 Likes

Thks for the reply. Was there many in speedos in lagoon?

I honestly couldn’t tell you… I wasn’t really looking at the guys lol.
But the water is cloudy, anything a couple inches below the water cannot be seen. There is a short walk from the changing rooms to the pool, then all is invisible.
In fact many people join the “blue lagoon club” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I am also now a proud member :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Floating_Fun_Guy I have some just like those !!! :grin: and love wearing them too

I assume we’re talking the blue lagoon version of the mile high club :wink:

1 Like

you assume correctly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi all, just back from trip wore a tight swim brief that def showed off my bulge well. Blue lagoon was class went late so was just adults. Joined the club was so great to be have sex with wife with people 2 ft away. Changed into a thong and walked full length of changing room in thong with towel over shoulder. would def recoomend the Blue lagoon.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it. I wasn’t brave enough to parade around the dressing room in a thong, just quietly got dressed by my locker.

We were on holiday last November in the Canaries and our hotel pool was full of people wearing thongs. Loads of butt cheek on show. I always take a selection of costumes with me so my briefest thong was on display all holiday. :sunglasses:

3 Likes