Swimwear

I was hoping someone from LH can answer this. Are there any plans for LH to sell swimwear? I personally would like to see this and wondered if others would too? One of the high street sex shops sells thong bikinis etc so I wondered why LH doesn’t.

What’s people’s favourite styles? I love a thong bikini on my girlfriend or a plunge swimsuit. I also find it erotic if my partner wears very skimpy swimwear in the bedroom too and believe this is a fetish other people have.

I couldn’t find a thread on the forum for swimwear so thought I’d make one to see if people have opinions on it

10 Likes

Might be worth popping a comment in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread :blush:

3 Likes

My OH had a swimsuit with a zip down the front in the 90’s she looked amazing in it! I like most swimwear on women though!

5 Likes

I have also thought this would be an exciting avenue for LH to explore.

I would love to see some comfortable, yet slightly sexy swim wear :smirk:

4 Likes

Guys around the world love Nottingham’s finest, the much imitated though never bettered ‘Speedo’ but ‘half thong trunks’ maybe more aligned with Lovehoney. Give 'em a Google :grin:

Love the sound of this!

1 Like

Morning @Shagger11, your reading my mind. It’s fetish that I have. Have bought the OH a thong swimsuit in the passed, she was a bit shocked. Thought I wanted her to wear it at our public swimming pool lol :joy:
Something about the material etc just gets me going.

1 Like

I’ve put a suggestion about this on the Pander To Me products thread. Do LH respond to these?

I really do feel they’re missing a trick. I’ve suggested swimwear in general. One thing I’d love to see is male swimwear bikini bottoms, equivalent to LHs range of female style underwear for men. I’d like a Brazilian bikini bottom that accommodates male genitalia.

1 Like