Swing thing

With valentines approaching my hubby and I are looking to buy something for the bedroom and I’ve been wondering about swings.
Sadly we haven’t got any ceiling hooks nor the dungeon style sturdy bed I so wish for but we do have doors.

Has anyone tried the door style sex swings? Or any sex swing for that matter? How is it ? Would you recommend one ?

Thanks

3 Likes

I’m going to put a hook in my ceiling in my spare room, I have to clear it out first though.

I’d love a swing but I wouldn’t trust it to hold me and I always wonder how I would be able to be active and meet his thrusts without something to put my feet on. I feel like I’d just be sitting/lying there!

2 Likes

Same - I’m not sure about beams in our room so wouldn’t dare put a hook in the ceiling. One day I’d like mirrors and a hook though (in my dreams!)

4 Likes

My hook will be for attaching wrist restraints to it for fully body tawsing :smiling_imp:

I like the idea of the mirror, that could be fun.

4 Likes

Well if I could I’d transform our room but lots to do before that

1 Like

I would love to own one but as my parents are my landlords I couldn’t face the embarrassment of the ceiling or door collapsing :see_no_evil:

1 Like

hubby had to go and reinforce someone’s ceiling in their attic for a sex swing, one of his more interesting work jobs. make sure there is something really substantial up there to spread the load and take the strain otherwise may be an interesting insurance claim

2 Likes

I can second this, there needs to be sufficient spreading of the load (teehee) otherwise you’ll be creating an unplanned lofty feel to your room.

We built a swing but honestly… It’s not all that, for us at least. But it does double up as a really lovely reading hammock!

1 Like

We have a over the door swing, we’ve had it for a few years and even used it when Mrs was pregnant. Touch wood no damage to any doors and no trips to the emergency room!

3 Likes

Sounds like it could be a fun investment :grin: not sure if you need to make sure on the attachment strength like if your gonna hook to a ceiling or door frame as don’t wanna have anything falling down while on it :sweat_smile:

Ive been eye balling some of these. One them things, det up once, can pop it out and put away etc at short notice.

Take it on holiday aswell lol

Hi @FortySomethingWife see my link above to a thread which may help.
Still the best sex toy accessory we have ever purchased :grin:

2 Likes