Taste of your own cum

I like the taste of my cum… anyone else like it?

5 Likes

yours or mine?

5 Likes

Mmmm…both​:wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

How can you not!

Like your style :wink:

1 Like

Can’t expect someone to do something you wouldn’t do yourself

7 Likes

Absolutely! I always eat my cum when masturbating on my own and lick my wife clean when with her.

3 Likes

I had the urge to do it for a long time and then finally did! I enjoyed the taste and the urge hasn’t diminished!

2 Likes

Of course especially if I’m over horny and been edging as it seems to feel very warm, now I know why my last partner liked my warmth :wink:

3 Likes

That’s how I started with anal :wink:

4 Likes

I introduced my husband to the taste of his own cum and he likes it. I usually dribble it from my mouth to his but on occasions I ask him to clean me up.

6 Likes

Totally love snowballing it’s sexy to cum in your partners mouth for her to dribble it in your mouth.

Clean up fun is also a turn on, I always say just because you have cum the Fun doesn’t have to be over.

2 Likes

Occasionally, when I was a very flexible middle distance running In a certain position I could give myself blow jobs so regularly swallow my own cum. Alas I’d be crippled if I tried now so it either tasting it of the Misses or licking it of my fingers!!

2 Likes

Does anyone modify their diet, more fruit etc to improve the taste?

I only did that the once. Could only just reach the tip with great difficulty. I’ve licked it off my wife occasionally but don’t like to eat it for it’s own sake. I do however enjoy sucking pre cum off my fingers. :yum:

2 Likes

I love my own pre cum just can’t get enough of it. Eating it just seems to drive me on to become even more horny. I have on occasion, whilst getting myself I to a somewhat challenging position, managed to cum straight into my mouth and really relish the taste and warmth of my own juices.

4 Likes

I’m a massive fan of eating my own cum. I love to watch CEI videos! I did try the Yummy Cummy to change the taste a bit but had no effect

4 Likes

Fruit such as kiwi, pineapple, passionfruit etc seems to make it a little sweeter…it’s only asparagus that really changes the taste…but I’ll still eat it :wink:

3 Likes

I know what I’ll be getting next time I go shopping :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes