Tasted myself last night and even Swallowed šŸ¤¤

Iā€™ve done this as well. Iā€™ve hiked my legs over my head and jerked off all over my face and tongue. I find it kinda hot, but my wife is not into it so we donā€™t practice that together. Usually when Iā€™m away in business I do that.

2 Likes

Exactly the same as me. The missus really isnā€™t into it so do it during solo play. Had to do some stretches to get my legs up high enough :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Gotta be limber lol

1 Like

Haha I was watching a cum eating encouragement video once and she was like get in a specific positionā€¦was never going to happen lol

Lol, those vids are enjoyable though

1 Like

100%, thatā€™s what really got me into tasting myself. The way some of the girls talk you into it! Wow!

2 Likes

I do enjoy being told what to do. If my wife would only take me up in that

1 Like

Yeah I have hinted rather strongly with mine, just not here thing unfortunately.

Is what it is. The odd thing is mine loves when I hit myself in the face or if it gets in my lips if she giving me a hand job. But to do a cum kiss turns here off.

Yeah exactly what I did, legs behind my head and shot a full load into my mouth had that tongue stuck right out to catch it all, luckily my wife was there giving me a helping handā€¦ super hot

2 Likes

I really like to taste myself, the last few times after a BJ my wife gives me a cum kiss and we both swallow.

The first few times I backed out because I wasnā€™t horny anymore after I shot my load. But one time my wife just kissed me right after I shot my load in her mouth the moment I was still horny, now she gives it to me almost every time I cum in her mouth. I donā€™t mind the taste at all.

Me and the wife also experimenting with her sometimes dominating me in the bedroom. She then orders me to clean her up when I came inside or on her and then kiss her, because she wants a taste.

6 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t wait to start to eat some cream pie in Iā€™m honest, want her on top then sit on my face

3 Likes

After 4 weeks of orgasm denial I came so hard this morning that I gave myself a facial so I decided to have a taste. Not at all unpleasant.

1 Like

I keep trying but keep chickening out! Iā€™m going to force myself tonight :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good luck - I bet its not as bad as you imagine it to be.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had it in my mouth before but never managed to swallow the load! Iā€™m gona try my best! Itā€™ll save cleaning the mess up at least :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Get it done :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Guess Iā€™m gona have too hey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is my dream ending.

1 Like

I would definitely be up for this. Ideally OH sits on my face after I fill her with a load and makes (really lets) me retrieve my deposit from her. I canā€™t imagine how wonderful it would be to taste the mix of our flavors together.

Only thing I have hesitations about is what OH might think of me if I bring it up. I donā€™t particularly feel odd about it, but I do feel that OH might wonder if Iā€™m starting to playing for the other team. That could hurt our marriage in general so Iā€™m VERY hesitant to bring it up.

4 Likes