Tasted myself last night and even Swallowed 🤤

After a long loving weekend with back to back wild sex. I did cleanup after myself after one big load was unloaded onto her belly. If I was hoping she would swallow mine it was only fair to show that I would swallow too. Surprising to me is that it didnt taste half bad,
We now share the rewards with an end of session kiss. Although this does sometimes bring on a final after session sex session. Usually not as exciting as the previous

3 Likes

I have been eating cum out of wife for while. She even jerked me until I came on my face. She would try and aim at mouth. Think it’s next level for wife to go this far is hot. Think it’s awesome you do too

3 Likes

Ohhhh I always have the feeling of licking some cream pie but can never manage it :cry: get the post cum feeling of not doing it

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong and have you tried it yet

1 Like

My wife loves when I clean up the mess I made

1 Like

Have you tried it yet

I’ve never forgotten the time hubby went down on me after sex. I was shocked because he was normally so adverse to it, but he did it and seemed to like it. Particularly since drinking less beer, I can’t seem to stop him now :rofl:
I think he adores the taste of me already anyway, so now he just adores the taste of us both together. I must admit, it’s a very intimate and special thing to share.

4 Likes

I think part of it is because after coming you lose the urge,if it tasted absolutely delicious first time and was easy to do it would not seem a big deal.The fact we actually carry on afterwards and do the deed and clean our lovely partners of all that intimate,sticky mess shows our total love and or subservience.One memorable time many years ago i cleaned my Thai GF up after two Thai Trans girls had “decorated” her both inside and out.It was an awesome experience for all four of us.

2 Likes