Tattoos.... Turn on or turn off?

Completely addictive and good work has a big sexual appeal to me.

What does everyone else think?

She has a little tattoo on her back that he really likes. She got it well before we met but he really wants a large back tattoo that although tasteful, is really expensive, so we've yet to discover how she will feel about a grand work of art on his body. Tattooos should be well thought out, something you're determined to live with for the rest of your life, something you're willing to share with appropiate people and something to be proud of. If they're not, they're wrong and need saving. We both love tattoos, on other people as well as ourselves (him excluded for now). They're a big turn on if subtle or a work of art, probably a turn off if not. It needs to be done right, with meaning and good planning to leave a good feeling with all parties.

Massive massive turn on for me. I love piercings and scars too.

Love my tattoos, of which I have a few, and a couple more to be added tomorrow. Also I love a woman with ink, especially my wife, who has nearly as many as me, and are all very beautiful and are full of meaning to her, as are most of mine, but more old school type.
When it comes down to it, it's the individuals choice to love them or hate them, so long as the ones who don't, judge the person who has a thug and some sort of weirdo.

I have a few and I love them. I also find them really sexy on others and a definite turn on x

Not had any of mine done to turn people on. My oh however does like them but wouldn't say they turn her on as she would be the same with or without.

I do like tattoos. For me personally, it would depend on the person underneath the tattoo whether it was a turn on or not.

Massive turn on

Neutral for me . I don't want any on me but nothing against them in principle and one of my friends is a tattooist as well.

Depends on the tattoo! I'm so fussy when it comes to tattoos, I love them and I have a few myself, but I only like a certain style and I think they have to be well done to be a turn on. My OH has lots and they look really good on him :)

Either way for me, i can appreciate those with and without. we both have tattoo's.

Love them and piercings :)

I have a few including a huge thigh piece that's still being worked on ...Mr has a few too..I have a fair few piercings too..including stretched ears love it xx

In general a turn on. Like many forms of art though subject matter, location and amount of can play a part and in general someone you physically find unattractive is not in my opinion suddenly going to become attractive. I think the opposite can occur in that Cheryl Cole or whatever name she is now now is attractive. However the tattoo she had done on her back that went over the top of a previous one is not in my opinion attractive.

I think it depends, some tattoos look really sexy and I find them a massive turn on whilst others can look tacky. I think it depends on whether or not they've been done well and what they are.

Honestly it depends on the person and the tattoo. I am not sure if it would ever be a turn off, but some really nice placed and well thought out tattoos can be very sexy. My gf and I only carry scars and piercings, no ink, and that can also be quite sexy to me

Wife's got 7 tattoos but they're neither a turn on or off, just there, she also has 5 piercings, now I do like the "lower ones" not so fussed about her nipple ones.

Neither. I don't see tattoos or lack thereof as sexy. I definitely appreciate a good tattoo and am a tattooed lady myself, but it's not something that would ever attract me to someone other than to start a conversation on their gorgeous artwork!

I ain't especially bothered, it's a personal choice and TBH it isn't going to affect how I feel about someone.

Neutral for me. When i met my husband he had no tattoos. After a few years he got one and for a start it seemed really odd! Its a well done, good looking tattoo but it did take a little while to get used to seeing it.

Now he has quite a few, and a few more planned and now im just used to it i guess i cant imagine him without them!