Tattoos.... Turn on or turn off?

I'm covered in them, and hubby has a few too. I love tattoos 😍

Hubby has none but I love them especially on guys 😍😍

I'm having my next tattoo tomorrow!

Getting my top right arm, shoulder & top part of my chest done tomorrow. (Tribal)

Got another done today love it so very much too! My third now.

I definitely have a thing for tattooed guys. They have to to be good tattoos to be a turn on though. Bad tattoos aren't really a turn off, but they don't do anything for me.

I love tatts (I have nine and am getting two more in a matter of weeks).
I love the freedom of expression threw art and how great it is to use the body as a canvas but its not a requirement for me. If people have them, cool I'll check them out. If not *shrugs* that's cool too. My partner for instance is a clean skin :)

I have a full back piece of flowers and butterflies which I have been told is a turn on due to the colours and how relaxing it is....but then I have naked ladies very tasteful on my legs some guys find intimidating as I am a lady but I go for individuality which I find to me personally is a great turn on

I love tattoos but the biggest turn on for me is actually getting it done 😍

I agree! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Ozz wrote:

Hi Ozz

What did you finally go for and where? ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I appreciate the art of tattoos if done properly. Sadly, most I see either at the gym or on the highstreet are the typical football team crests or other generic images. Some on the other hand, you can tell they have researched and thought hard about what ink they want and paid a decent artist to do it. They look quite cool. Wife and I are not inked but that tattoo fixers programme is fun to watch. Not a turn on though

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Hi Ozz

What did you finally go for and where? ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hi Steve, Not my cover up for the symbols just yet. Got it done here in MK, the back of my right hand. Cherry blossoms and a big butterfly![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) it's beautiful. I'll post a pic shall I lol x

Love them. i have a fair few myself but love them on guys and girls

Hello Corinne, that's sound it's a brand new one, and would love to see it. Been and had some ink today myself, a couple of sharks on my leg, I'm just addicted to the machine, and the great outcome, but no more till after my hols in April and then who knows what's next. Xx

Hello Corinne, that's sound it's a brand new one, and would love to see it. Been and had some ink today myself, a couple of sharks on my leg, I'm just addicted to the machine, and the great outcome, but no more till after my hols in April and then who knows what's next. Xx

Well TD what's happened to your post?????

Haha Rimmer57 sorry hate technology.

I was trying to say some ladies look so sexy with large tattoos.
Love them myself will finish off my half sleeve this year
Easy mate made it lol

Oh god yes!! Love ink on a feller, such a turn on. I shall be treating myself to some more ink when I finally get my decree absolute!!

Would love to see pics of folks ink, I'm proper nosey me x

Northern Lass wrote:

I love tattoos but the biggest turn on for me is actually getting it done 😍

Me too! love that throb!