Tattoos!

Just out of curiosity about tattoos!

When i started getting tattoos they were deemed to be associated with criminals/gangs, but these days it seems very rare that you find someone without any tattoos, maybe it an age thing?!

Personally i would be covered from head to toe if i could afford it! :laughing: what’s everyones views on body art?

9 Likes

Note or me I am not offended by them or attracted to them something that simply does not get my interest in them at all, for me I am more interested in the person in the skin rather than the tarts on the skin.

2 Likes

I love a good tattoo me! I think you can get a lot from somebodies tattoos! Most of mine are a part of my life and my story, they’re just “written” down so i don’t forget them or where i have come from! :laughing: but each to their own as they say @Gazza_64

5 Likes

I don’t mind tattoos, i just don’t have any myself as i have always had something else i’d rather spend money on, especially music. I think some are incredibly sexy.

1 Like

I just can’t take the pain of them anymore! :sob: :laughing:

1 Like

Love to look at them other half has one however don’t have any myself.

1 Like

If I could, I would also be covered in tattoos!
I have so many design ideas but so little money, haha! :sweat_smile: :joy: :sob:

3 Likes

And only so much skin. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have two. A dragon, and a celtic pattern covering over the dragon. I have crap tattoos. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’ve got no problem with them and have wanted one for a while just don’t know what to get done. But I also have the fear that due to having not the best skin ( My Mum has extremely sensitive skin, even going into lush for 5 mins to pick up a present for my partner, her skin got irritated) I fear I would have a reaction to the ink which would mess everything up

2 Likes

I have zero tattoos at moment but I do want some it’s my kids names but in hieroglyphs but can’t find a reliable source as every where I look seems to be different from the other. Think I need to find an Egyptologist to help me

1 Like

I’ve got 4. One on each foot, forearm and wrist. I love them. I’ve got two more lined up and can’t wait to get them.

Mine are silly little things but they each have a meaning or fond memory attached.

2 Likes

If i could afford them i’d have several, as it is im saving for a cover up on the not very good one i got at 18, its badly done :frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t have any but my wife has 3. She got the first one at 40 then at 50 and 60. In a year or so she’ll be looking for another.

3 Likes

My auntie got her first one when she was about 70

4 Likes

I have the name of that famous Welsh place tattooed on my willy…Rhyl

4 Likes

I have 6, I think they are sexy. But ya definitely times have changed the view point on them. I basically have em in places I can easily cover and hide but have never need to. Which is so different from my dad who has a bunch of them and was always judged as a “thug” for em.

4 Likes

I lost count of how many I have :sweat_smile: i love them and love them on people!

4 Likes

I like them and have quite big pieces which get commented on because they are abstract/macabre (occasionally described by others as not feminine or discreet). To be honest, I cover them up most of the time and rarely notice other peoples’ tattoos. I also don’t think tattoos need to be personal or have meaning… which some people tell me is a very odd thing to say.

2 Likes

I also think sleeves on women look so sexy

5 Likes

I love tattoos, I think they are so beautiful, I always find myself tracing a partner’s tattoos, just can’t help but touch them. And I do like to look at them too, but worry people think I am staring/judging!

5 Likes