Tattoos!

Love them ive got 8

3 Likes

I also think some of them are beautiful and very artistic. If I could afford it Iā€™d have one or two done. My OH isnā€™t keen on them at all so not quite sure how that would go down but itā€™s my body so itā€™s up to me.

4 Likes

@wildflower test the water and get a henna one see what the reaction is

2 Likes

Got one when I was 18. Been swithering about going over it as it has little relevance these days. Always wanted a 007 tattoo on my bum being a Bond fan. But yea seems a lot of people want an edgy look in current society. Some suit it others donā€™t in my opinionā€¦

4 Likes

I love them i just canā€™t handle the pain the older iā€™m getting! :laughing: :sob: started when i was 18 and 11 years later iā€™m like a big baby getting tattooed now! :laughing: i managed to sit for 8.5 hours on my last one and now debating wether to put myself through it again! :laughing:

3 Likes

I think theyā€™re fine, but I prefer the more arty ones. I got mine when I was 21 and Iā€™m indifferent to it nowā€¦ itā€™s just there. Itā€™s not amazing to show off or anything, haha. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll get any more.

2 Likes

Myself and Bunny have our fair share of tattoos, I would love more, Bunny has had enough, which is a shame as I would love to see a pair of angel wings tattooed on her back (sexy af)ā€¦
I will be getting more in the future though.

3 Likes

I love my tattoos and wear them with pride, never hide them, never! Some of them arenā€™t everyones cup of tea, but i love them!

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any, canā€™t see them suiting me at all but I do love to see them on other people. Well, I like a good quality tattoo on other people, nothing more cringe than a permanent bad tat.

2 Likes

One that i hate is the playboy bunny! Canā€™t stand seeing that on people!

2 Likes

I never used to be overly fond of them but around 10 years ago started to find them sexy and ended up with one on my arm a few years ago.

Too many tattoos are still a turn off for me though, but I appreciate itā€™s each to their own

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been a late bloomer with ink, getting my first a few years ago. I now have seven, next will be around Christmas. They are quite habit forming and I have the twin blessings of a beautiful and talented tat artist and a high pain threshold. My husband tolerates them.

4 Likes

I dont have any but when the time is right I want one that is something to do with my daughter.

3 Likes

I love tattoos. When I was younger I was quite gothic and was set on the idea of getting sleeves. I grew out of the idea due to career opportunities of course and only have one small one hidden away on my leg, wanted the ā€œfirst tattoo experienceā€ - itā€™s all down to preference.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a massive Marvel Avengers fan and working on a Marvel character leg piece! It just hurts too much! :laughing: sat for 8.5 hours for my last one and thought i was going to die! But their too addictive! :laughing:

4 Likes

i think thatā€™s probably why i havenā€™t started yetā€¦ i know iā€™ll get hookedā€¦ and once i set my sights on something, i have to have it.
love this threadā€¦mentioned tattoos somewhere else recentlyā€¦
iā€™ve got tons of ideaā€¦but not taken the plunge yet.
But in general, body art fascinates meā€¦ i love it.
The man iā€™m startin to talk to on the datin forumā€¦ got brilliant backpiece. Itā€™s aged a bit, but i love it. canā€™t wait to see it up close.
Said iā€™d like to see the rest, n he said heā€™d have to get naked for thatā€¦
anyhoo, yup, definitely excited by body art :roll_eyes: :innocent:

4 Likes

I dislike all tattoos on women, especially tramp stamps(cliche tattoo at base of back or top of back) That may well be sexist, but its not something I can control.
I also loath cliche tattoos. Get original and be your own person.
I have 4 tattoos, 3 I designed and one by a famous artist no one has heard of. The 3 I designed, I described them to artists and got them to draw them up for me.

1 Like

I keep saying Iā€™m going to get oneā€¦probably never will

@Steven_J whose your artist you used? My Instagram is FULL of tattooed worldwide

1 Like

Love body art apart from face and neck

1 Like

I started with a small one e on shoulder and hated it for hears, then went mad and no w big tattoo on back and both upper arms and in chest, love tattoos, especially when they are personal to you

1 Like