Technical problems on site?

I was just wondering if the site is experiencing any tech issues?

I made a post in the "What are you doing right now" thread earlier today, and I can see it listed under my posts on my profile page, but it isn't actually showing up in the thread itself. I also made a post a few days ago in the "Found a typo" thread, and I can see the post when I go into the thread, but on the forum page it says the last post was by Jess on Sunday, so I don't think any of the mods checking the thread will know that I've made a post.

Is anyone else experiencing stuff like this?

Happens a good few times i've noticed on various threads. I think it's just some bug that eventually clears up though I could be wrong as i don't tend to take notice after initally noticing it.

i think it's a bug what you need to do in the address bar where it says e.g. page-129 change it to 130 and the next page will come up with all the posts that otherwise appear not to show on the forum

When a thread is edited by the mods, either deleting or hiding pages or individual posts, these are the problems that seem to manifest.
also, I've noticed it happens as threads get bugger with many hundreds of pages (but maybe that increases the likelihood of a thread being modded)
we, the user's just have to lump it, it's been doing it for well over 18 months, so I doubt it's high priority

Anyhow, there's this thread which is usually used to report glitches
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/153892-glitches-on-the-site/

Sum Sub wrote:

When a thread is edited by the mods, either deleting or hiding pages or individual posts, these are the problems that seem to manifest.
also, I've noticed it happens as threads get bugger with many hundreds of pages (but maybe that increases the likelihood of a thread being modded)
we, the user's just have to lump it, it's been doing it for well over 18 months, so I doubt it's high priority

Anyhow, there's this thread which is usually used to report glitches
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/153892-glitches-on-the-site/

Yup, it's this ^^^

I've found that posting after the "invisible" post usually brings it back like it was never missing :)