Tester chances

What are the chances of becoming a tester for lovehoney? I review every item we buy and would love the opportunity to test all kinds of items.
Even without the testing I’m absolutely loving this forum and wish I’d of joined sooner.

2 Likes

I think there’s a fairly decent chance? I wrote about 7 or so reviews before I was selected. That was a couple of years back now, and I’ve had some decent stuff since as well. :+1:

I’ll chuck in a link for The Great Big Review and Testing Guide too, in case you’ve not spotted it yet. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

If you’ve fully read through this thread and you follow the instructions when Brenna posts requesting testers then there is a decent chance.

There will always be more people willing to test than testers available but the tester pool is always expanding.

1 Like

I originally joined to do the testing, but now am more interested in the forum, I have put up a fair few reviews of toys I own and purchased from LH a few times as well. I feel not being in the main country may be reducing my chances. But it is what it is, can’t make money if your give your products away.

1 Like

Who knows? :person_shrugging:
It probably varies product to product. I imagine they have a certain amount of each item allocated for testing so you probably have better chances for some than others.

I’ve been applying since I joined a little while back and haven’t been selected yet.

2 Likes