Testers Wanted - lubes & licks, sexy sprays and a new kegel device...

All chosen!

Due to the sheer number of emails I get, I won't be able to get back to you if you're not picked, so please don't think I'm ignoring you!

To maximise your chances of being picked next time:

• Remember to put what I ask for in the subject line.
  • Give your username, if I don't have it then I can't find you!
  • VERY important - if you don't have an address on your profile, I couldn't send it to you even if I really wanted to! To add your address, click on your account, go to manage your address book, then enter your address and click save! Make sure your address is up to date.

1 Like

what a great idea email sent xx

Fingers crossed! Email sent. x

lol, was going to reply in here earlier, but it was closed?

Nice one Alice, email sent from me. Running short of lube at the moment, and I'm always trying to find something my OH doesn't mind licking!

email sent Alice :) x

I've emailed too - finger's crossed:) xx

Enjoy them very much all!

When will you be choosing Alice?

thats an email sent hope i get sum to try

toycar69 wrote:

When will you be choosing Alice?

Not until tomorrow - I like to get it a bit of time some everyone gets a look in for the more in-demand items.

js - I need to send testers to people who have reviewed before, and as you don't have any reviews yet I won't be able to send them to you this time. You can start by reviewing things you already own (see this thread for more details about how we choose reviewers). I ask for testers quite often, and always send things out every week so get reviewing for next time External Media

Email sent. =]

I wonder what the "Sexy Sprays" are- like rude food type ones, scent or delay sprays? >.<

Email sent, fingers crossed.

Email sent Alice ;) xx

i did mine this morning! :) x

About to send one too!