That elusive G Spot

I was convinced that I didn't have one until I tried this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909. It's expensive, but SO worth it!

era wrote:

+1 to the silicone LH dildo LittleSwitchBitch recommended. It is my favourite dildo so far.

BUT: let's do separate things. I mostly have (and much prefer) G spot orgasms. Hard to reach by myself, way too easy to reach by penetration by my husband (like in a couple of minutes if I'm properly aroused when he enters). And I always do orgasm with him. I would never choose clitoris over vagina. Never. Having said that: I never squirted nor do I want to. So, as popk1n said, G spot DEFINITELY does NOT equal squirting.

I think if your husband were to give you oral, you would have a clitoral orgasm and not necessarily know if anything did happen in your vagina. Clitoral orgasms for me are much stronger as sensations, but much less enjoyable. It's actually hard to explain. A vaginal orgasm is something that is literally started inside your body and travels through it. A clitoral one is something started outside of the body and enters it with more or less success. Sorry, I really don't know how to explain any better.

I totally get what you mean about the difference between an internal orgasm and a clitoral one! Like a clitoral I always think of as more "violent" and more quick. It goes through my legs, but it more or less concentrated in that region down below and is just to that area. Internal orgasms feel much "deeper" and less "violent", but more slowly intense, more satisfying and more of a whole body experience.

If I had to put them in a sex-toy-related analogy, clitoral orgasms I judge as more "buzzy and quick", whereas internal ones would be "rumbly and deep"

popk1n wrote:

era wrote:

+1 to the silicone LH dildo LittleSwitchBitch recommended. It is my favourite dildo so far.

BUT: let's do separate things. I mostly have (and much prefer) G spot orgasms. Hard to reach by myself, way too easy to reach by penetration by my husband (like in a couple of minutes if I'm properly aroused when he enters). And I always do orgasm with him. I would never choose clitoris over vagina. Never. Having said that: I never squirted nor do I want to. So, as popk1n said, G spot DEFINITELY does NOT equal squirting.

I think if your husband were to give you oral, you would have a clitoral orgasm and not necessarily know if anything did happen in your vagina. Clitoral orgasms for me are much stronger as sensations, but much less enjoyable. It's actually hard to explain. A vaginal orgasm is something that is literally started inside your body and travels through it. A clitoral one is something started outside of the body and enters it with more or less success. Sorry, I really don't know how to explain any better.

I totally get what you mean about the difference between an internal orgasm and a clitoral one! Like a clitoral I always think of as more "violent" and more quick. It goes through my legs, but it more or less concentrated in that region down below and is just to that area. Internal orgasms feel much "deeper" and less "violent", but more slowly intense, more satisfying and more of a whole body experience.

If I had to put them in a sex-toy-related analogy, clitoral orgasms I judge as more "buzzy and quick", whereas internal ones would be "rumbly and deep"

Yes, you managed to explain better! :)

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Wow! So many great tips!! I actually have been dying to try glass.. Just a little afraid.

Last time I tried sitting up?!? Idk about myself sometimes.. So I need to lie down and grind the toy. I feel like if I can find that my husband won't be able to resist, his biggest turn on is oral when I orgasm.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but he could give me oral while he or I grind a toy on the G spot? Or do you need to avoid your clit when doing it?

For the first couple of attempts, yes it can be easier to have a "blended" orgasm of sorts. However, having too much clitoral stimulation can make it too easy to give up and give into a clitoral orgasm. At least that was what I found. If it didn't happen for me in like 5 minutes, I'd be like, "no can't do the g-spot thing" and be a bit put-out/frustrated and just give into a clitoral orgasm, when if I persisted, I'd have probably managed a g-spot.

I think that I've mastered hitting the elusive G spot in all fairness!! I've recently got back with my ex but in the time that I was single I hooked up with about 5 old friends that I've bumped into on nights out etc, girls I knew from uni and stuff that live in my area, anyway, I made all 5 of them squirt all over my arm in the midst of foreplay and made their legs shake like hell! At least 3 of them said that they had never squirted before and that it was the most intense orgasm they had ever had!! Not that I'm bragging or anything!! 😂😂😂

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Is that what squirting is? I thought it was a female ejaculation? A lot of vaginal fluids?

you might like a look on this :) it's interesting

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing

the actual female ejaculation is the discharge you release when orgasming, you know like the everyday discharge that women release sometimes? squirting is slightly different

CJ1927 wrote:

I think that I've mastered hitting the elusive G spot in all fairness!! I've recently got back with my ex but in the time that I was single I hooked up with about 5 old friends that I've bumped into on nights out etc, girls I knew from uni and stuff that live in my area, anyway, I made all 5 of them squirt all over my arm in the midst of foreplay and made their legs shake like hell! At least 3 of them said that they had never squirted before and that it was the most intense orgasm they had ever had!! Not that I'm bragging or anything!! 😂😂😂

wow you've been busy lol ;)

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Is that what squirting is? I thought it was a female ejaculation? A lot of vaginal fluids?

It is a hotly debated topic on here what the fluid is, but all the studies i've ever read have concluded it is urine. It is more diluted (sexual arousal/stimulation increases urine production, causing less filtered more dilute urine in a small space of time) which can account for the clear colour and lack of typical urine odour, and why it can taste sweet. Ultrasounds have backed this up by showing empty bladders at the start, full pre squirt, and empty again after. It can have a milky/white fluid mixed in with it that originates in the vagina, which is true female ejaculate and a totally different thing to squirting.

Makes sense really since most people use g spot stimulation and explain a significant urge to urinate feeling before actually squirting. The vaginal canal rests against the bladder, especially where the g spot is, and bladder pressure/irritation makes you feel you need to wee, ignore the feeling, and your body will involuntarily empty your bladder like it does with urge incontinence. Plus many people describe squirting without an accompanying orgasm so it's not just a type of orgasm. That's my reasons for concluding squirting is a sexual arousal/stimulation form of urinary incontinence anyway.

I found mine with fifty shades of grey greedy girl, same product as the happy rabbit Gspot, just in black. This is how I feel Gspot. It'll got a great Gspot seeking head and rabbit ear for a blended orgasm. Or you can turn the ears off and just use the shaft vibes it you only wanted to concentrate in the Gspot... Or vise versa... HAPPY DAYZ! I loooooove mine. Brilliant introduction to the Gspot

(REMOVED BY MODERATOR) CJ1927 wrote:

Yep popk1n I sure have! 😉 How are you? Have you been busy yourself lately? Ha

yes indeed! in general life, it's getting into the important and stress ful part of the schoolyear before exams. Sexually, tested out a few toys lately, love trying out different stuff!

Boogaloo wrote:

I have to say that I have tried many, many G spot toys and never succeeded, but I did buy the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos and those did the trick! The pink one in particular is amazing, I use the double bulbous end and it seems to find my G spot instantly. It's also lovely warmed up or cooled down for extra sensations.

Ok I agree with the pink one too. I was very excited about the clear one but I have not given it a propper testing (my bf used it on me and we are new to toys so he still doesn't know how to use a dildo to please me, plus we had it cool down which I didn't like).

I've just tried it on my own today and woaw it feels amazing too and hits the G-spot right!

mamz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I have to say that I have tried many, many G spot toys and never succeeded, but I did buy the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos and those did the trick! The pink one in particular is amazing, I use the double bulbous end and it seems to find my G spot instantly. It's also lovely warmed up or cooled down for extra sensations.

Ok I agree with the pink one too. I was very excited about the clear one but I have not given it a propper testing (my bf used it on me and we are new to toys so he still doesn't know how to use a dildo to please me, plus we had it cool down which I didn't like).

I've just tried it on my own today and woaw it feels amazing too and hits the G-spot right!

are these your first glass toys? :)

popk1n wrote:

mamz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Yes and i'm in LOOOOVVVVEEEEE

Certainly not my last!

mamz wrote:

popk1n wrote:

mamz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Yes and i'm in LOOOOVVVVEEEEE

Certainly not my last!

Yay you've joined the club of glass lovers! I have never heard of ANYONE not loving glass once they've tried it!
What do you think will be your next glass toy? :)

So the Lovehoney satisfy me gspot is popular, it's quite cheap too!

I love the sound of these rumbly orgasms! I'm getting excited to try and who cares if a little urine comes out, it'll be worth the pleasure!

Thank you so much ladies! I feel like a bumbling fool, 38 and I'm only just discovering solo play..

I found out last week that vulva is the outside and vagina the inside. Tbh I didn't know what the vulva was and I called the vagina 'the inside part'! I thought the whole thing was called the vagina...

It's really lovely that no one is laughing at me or rolling their eyes that I don't know anything.

Lovehoney has been such a wonderful thing for me to find. My first and last sex toy shop, advice bureau and place to chat!

Thanks Kazamarie, it's disconcerting because there are different textures in there and I don't actually know if that's normal or not..

Smooth firmer parts and a part that feels soft, squishy and...hmm, like taste buds? Rougher texture on a softer surface..

It's not a full tunnel shape either..

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Lovehoney has been such a wonderful thing for me to find. My first and last sex toy shop, advice bureau and place to chat!

It really does have it all right? :D

It really does pop! I'm so glad I found it!!

Sweet Cherries wrote:

It really does pop! I'm so glad I found it!!

I was going to post something telling you to keep us informed of how the search is going but I just saw this :P I'm happy for you, keep going on playing with it, it is really worth it! And I still recommand on trying toys, so much funnier (the dildo set! the dildo set!!!!![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif))

I'm not 100% I've found mine yet. I keep asking hubby to try and find it.

I have a had a few 'odd' orgasms though I'm not sure they're directly related to my Gspot. One I had years ago made me shake violently for 15 minutes after we'd finished, I couldn't get up to go to the loo. Recently I had what I describe as a 'drunk orgasm'.......I literally collapsed on the bed and started slurring and giggling as if I was drunk and couldn't lift my head off the pillow - which my husband thought it was hilarious!

I think I'd better take myself off to bed and get my glass out for a bit of exploration x