That elusive G Spot

Tips for finding it? I'm completely lost!

I have asked my only two sexually open friends, one said find it, you'll squirt, it's beautiful.

The other said, I don't have one, not sure they exist...

Help!!!!

Have you tried gspot toys? They can be really helpfull.
Personally I have found mine a long time ago while masturbating, playing with my fingers. Sex toy can be really helpful to make you orgasm from if though.
I own three toys made especially for it:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33561 That i haven't fully tried yet
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26067 That came free on an offer found on internet. It helped me reach my first gspot orgasm without any other physical stimulation (but it took a long time but arrived the first time i have used it)
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 My fav. The clear one hits the g spot so easily, it is so pleasurable. My favorite toy of my little collection

These are only suggestions based on what I own but i'm sure there are plenty of toys out there that can help you finding your g spot. You could combine toys and fingers for better results

(Sorry for any mispelling or random words. I'm on my phone and this is pretty difficult for me)

Also, it is sais that it is easier to find and stimulate when already aroused

Thanks Mamz, links too! *Salivates wildly*

I tried with my fingers when aroused. Couldn't get anywhere. Apparently it feels spongy? I couldn't find it. I wondered if having kids has moved things around... To be honest I never touched myself before children so while I harbour a suspicion that it's all wrong up there, I have nothing to compare it to..

I have the desire wand and I was thinking about this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33303

I do have that glass pair on my wish list however.. They look gorgeous, I just wasn't sure if glass was a good idea for my first insertable toy.

I haven't used anything other than the two vibes and toner balls internally.. I've been trying to work out if I should get the G spot or get a rabbit.. Cause I know clitoral works for me..

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Tips for finding it? I'm completely lost!

I have asked my only two sexually open friends, one said find it, you'll squirt, it's beautiful.

The other said, I don't have one, not sure they exist...

Help!!!!

It does exist and is the most delightful spot to play with to ensure a wonderful orgasm. It is easier for someone else to find, than if you were to do it (consider position and comfort as well as feeling horny).

Perhaps your OH can help you....

Yes, it most definitely exists. I don't usually explore mine alone (touching myself does nothing to me, hence me using toys for that), but my husband knows exactly where to find it. So yes, asking your OH to explore might be your best option. And yes, being aroused is required to feel it. He says it becomes rougher when I approach climax (and climax can approach due to clitoral stimulation too, the G spot still reacts).

I can find the G spot of my Mrs . I have to do a beckoning on gesture with my fingers but I do find it and can send her to the moon and back. I can never seem to find it when using a toy though , I always miss the target.

But the definitley exist. !

I have to say that I have tried many, many G spot toys and never succeeded, but I did buy the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos and those did the trick! The pink one in particular is amazing, I use the double bulbous end and it seems to find my G spot instantly. It's also lovely warmed up or cooled down for extra sensations.

Glass toys can be a bit intimidating, I always thought that they would feel uncomfortable as they're so rigid, but the rigidity actually helps when it comes to G spot stimulation. They're so smooth and slippery as well, which makes them really comfortable to insert. I sometimes have trouble with silicone toys as they can be a bit draggy, even with lots of lube, but I've never had an issue with glass.

I would say, don't raise your hopes too high when it comes to squirting. A G spot orgasm doesn't automatically = squirting, but it still feels amazing. I've never been able to squirt but that's fine, not everybody does. But if you do, then relax and enjoy it! :)

Boogaloo wrote:

I have to say that I have tried many, many G spot toys and never succeeded, but I did buy the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos and those did the trick! The pink one in particular is amazing, I use the double bulbous end and it seems to find my G spot instantly. It's also lovely warmed up or cooled down for extra sensations.

Glass toys can be a bit intimidating, I always thought that they would feel uncomfortable as they're so rigid, but the rigidity actually helps when it comes to G spot stimulation. They're so smooth and slippery as well, which makes them really comfortable to insert. I sometimes have trouble with silicone toys as they can be a bit draggy, even with lots of lube, but I've never had an issue with glass.

I would say, don't raise your hopes too high when it comes to squirting. A G spot orgasm doesn't automatically = squirting, but it still feels amazing. I've never been able to squirt but that's fine, not everybody does. But if you do, then relax and enjoy it! :)

Thanks for the toy tip Boo I might just try that, as sometimes my hand ends up aching so much it feels like its going to drop off !

I can go straight to it on my my fiance, middle finger using the come here method. It sends her wild and has been known to make her squirt

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769

That found mine. For a long long time I struggled to cum via gspot and had given up until randomly one evening, I was super chilled out and kinda horny! Something told me try that dildo again and I worked and worked again... I tried pretty much straight away again after I caught my breath just in case it was a once off lol... Thankfully it wasn't. Since then, I can cum with my g spot with most toys as long as they have good curvature and bulbous head.

My advice is being 100% relaxed and just going for it without thinking bout it helps. Some say having a clitoral orgasm first works too...

Enjoy it, u will eventually get there :)

Just saying, you can reach it without squirting :) I've yet to squirt but DEFINITELY had more than one g-spot orgasm.

I would highly recommend the spiral g-spot sensual glass dildo on here, the bulbous head on that is AMAZING for reaching g-spot. would also recommend the beaded sensual glass dildo for this too.

My personal method: insert your toy, but I find it best to not insert fully, just the first three inches  or so, push the toy (head in particular) to the roof/top of your vagina and thrust and push and just keep doing that, making sure the pressure is on the roof of your vagina. Often you can tell if it's working if you can feel yourself getting bigger/swelling inisde a bit - that's your g-spot swelling. just keep going and eventually it should work :D

best of luck!!

also, just wanted to add that I haven't found it with my fingers yet. honestly, I don't think I'd be able to apply enough pressure, but maybe one day :)

I think toys are the way to go, in a hard material like glass, which gives pressure without you trying too much. Look for a bulbous, or very curved, head. Then when you've mastered this, it becomes much easier with softer/less dramatically shaped toys.

I also find it easier to do laying on my back if that helps :) or in cowgirl with my partner.

Wow! So many great tips!! I actually have been dying to try glass.. Just a little afraid.

Last time I tried sitting up?!? Idk about myself sometimes.. So I need to lie down and grind the toy. I feel like if I can find that my husband won't be able to resist, his biggest turn on is oral when I orgasm.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but he could give me oral while he or I grind a toy on the G spot? Or do you need to avoid your clit when doing it?

I've never found mine, and i'm not bothered about it tbh, since i don't ever want to put pressure on my bladder and wet myself (squirt).

Is that what squirting is? I thought it was a female ejaculation? A lot of vaginal fluids?

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Is that what squirting is? I thought it was a female ejaculation? A lot of vaginal fluids?

It's vaginal fluids yes and a little bit of urine

I use /my partner uses toys on me whist giving oral.

I can find mine easily with my fingers and so can my oh. The only toy that I've ever had success in this department with us the cupids smoothie g spot vibe x

+1 to the silicone LH dildo LittleSwitchBitch recommended. It is my favourite dildo so far.

BUT: let's do separate things. I mostly have (and much prefer) G spot orgasms. Hard to reach by myself, way too easy to reach by penetration by my husband (like in a couple of minutes if I'm properly aroused when he enters). And I always do orgasm with him. I would never choose clitoris over vagina. Never. Having said that: I never squirted nor do I want to. So, as popk1n said, G spot DEFINITELY does NOT equal squirting.

I think if your husband were to give you oral, you would have a clitoral orgasm and not necessarily know if anything did happen in your vagina. Clitoral orgasms for me are much stronger as sensations, but much less enjoyable. It's actually hard to explain. A vaginal orgasm is something that is literally started inside your body and travels through it. A clitoral one is something started outside of the body and enters it with more or less success. Sorry, I really don't know how to explain any better.