Best for G-spot?

Evening all.

I have been perusing the site looking for a vibe that will help with G-spot stimulation...it is my aim in life to be able to squirt! I have been keeping updated on the threads here too and trying all the great tips (thanks guys :) ) i can have g-spot orgasms so strong that I immediately fall into a little sex coma when with my OH so I think the squirting thing is most def possible for me. There are so many to choose from on here that I was just wondering if anyone has a particular favourite? This would be for use with my OH mainly, but more than likely will be used for solo play too. Oh, and I am not too fussed on rabbits....

Thanks in advance xx

I'm liking the ceramic dildo from Lovemoiselle and Tracey Cox's Contour Body Curve vibe for G-spot stimulation. Lelo's Ella is nice too. Both of the dildos do that G-spot tapping thing that's recommended for squirting.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15151

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18122

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14702

I dont think i have ever experinced a G spot orgasm! Hmm shall have to get one of those dildos me thinks!! Fab!!

Hi I actually find a large Dildo the best G spot stim and mind blowing orgasm

Relaxation is also the key to female ejactualtion when you think you can't take any more let it keep going and going. The magic will happen

Good luck

its hard using a dildo on oneself! Tried asking hubby to help me to learn to squirt....... still waiting!! :-(

If you gave me a choice vibe or Dildo Dildo every time! if you ride the cock its hands free for finger action best place is on a closed loo seat

Good picture btw

I think if i were to try it myself i would stop because i couldnt take anymore. Thats why i think it would be better my hubby does it for me! I guess i will never know unless i try it myself. Well its on my list of next toys to buy - thx Ms Girth x

it is easier with a helping hand. My OH know when i start moaning no and i am climaxing he keeps going on and on everytime but never through intercourse always with a toy. hes not small but hes the size of some of my toys!

we have a safe word instead of no (better if you have no control (hands tied) but that could be me

PS when aiming for the squirt solo get yourself nearly to climax then stop wait 30 secs and do the same repeat 10 times and on the 11th go allow yourself to come but keep the vibe on the magic spot (or if you don't have it on full switch it up on full) it will take a little while but then the ultimate build up will rush up and SQUIRT!

I find a full Pussy helps but have managed it without.

Good Luck!

My better half can only squirt through manual stimulation. We've tried all kinds of toys but fingers always do the trick best. Is it because ladies are contoured differently inside? Different strokes for different folks and all that! SG x

The fuller you are the bigger the internal area you are stimulating.

when you say Manual is that fingers or vibe. I always feel more satisfied when squiting has been achieved with Dildo only raher than with the aid of vibration on the Cilt. Takes longer but more intense

I've had 2 squiriting episodes in the past, both during sex with my last boyfriend.

That said, I love a g-spot orgasm, it's very fulfilling and leaves me feeling content,

I have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9239 which is a clitoral vibe, but i use it on my gspot - and have lots of fun with it.

Enjoy

Hi MsGirth and welcome to the forums!

Manual meaning fingers. She becomes absolutely sodden with a dildo but not the powerful squirt she's capable of, spraying so to speak. She can squirt when sitting on my cock though, riding furiously she suddenly kneels/stands up and squirts on me rubbing her clit hard. Nice ;)

She sounds like my type of woman! (in that she know how to achieve results)

Nature does supply us with the corret equipemnet to get results. A fully stimulated pussy and a finger (a vibe woud be too off putting at the vital moment!)

Thanks so much for the advice guys, I love the look of the Lelo one so will order that asap :) good luck to everyone else in search of the squirt!!

xx

Funcfactory Delight, Zini Hua and the Zini Roae/Love. These are my favourite g-spot toys.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Funcfactory Delight, Zini Hua and the Zini Roae/Love. These are my favourite g-spot toys.

Do you find the Zini Hua's 'rabbit ears' (if I can call it that) hits the spot? I'm looking for a good rabbit style G-Spot vibe that is recharagble. Also Is it really quiet?