The Collections Thread

@Ian_Chimp yes that is a big factor particularly if you dont get a feeling for it as I pointed out I havevreadcseveral reviews and still confused plus i have very large bits

This probably isn’t the topic to go into that kind of detail. Perhaps you could ask your questions in one of the many Womanizer specific ones. :+1:

(But no one can accurately tell you whether or not a toy is going to be the one for you. I’m afraid at some point you’ve got to either try it, or move on to the next idea. :slightly_smiling_face: And don’t forget about the Happiness Promise. :+1:)

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I think it is the price but you have rightly pointed out about Happiness Promise

@Blonde_Bunny that’s an impressive collection! My best purchase was the thrust pro elite!

Thank you @KentCouple1990! I love each and every one of my dildos and toys dearly, but I have to say I think I love my Lexi more than my husband does! :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny and @Ian_Chimp, that’s a huge amount of work, documenting everything with lists and links.
I was going to write a list, but that’s a bit pointless without the links, so I’m first of all going to photograph different groups of toys and put them up on the thread @Blonde_Bunny started.
I’ve reviewed most of them so people can find those if they want to.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Sandbox

@Blonde_Bunny Wow… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It did take a while and I probably spent wayyyy to long doing it but I’m sure @Ian_Chimp will agree, as soon as you get the hang of it, it’s becomes a lot easier! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

@Blonde_Bunny, great collection :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Knight1119 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome @Blonde_Bunny :blush:

There’s definitely a rhythm to it. :slightly_smiling_face: But I would still say to use a computer if you can. :+1: :computer::no_mobile_phones:

1 Like

This is amazing :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for sharing :relaxed:

Just read your incredible review of Dame Arc and think I need one :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been fancying the Arc, too. Is there no end to this sex toy lust?!

I’d also like to add that if a toy doesn’t work straight away, go back to it a few days later. “New Toy Stress” is definitely a thing for me. Then there’s those pesky hormones. What works for me at the beginning of the month isn’t as effective in the middle.

I’m not saying thrash it to death but give it a week maybe and a few tries before binning/using the Promise.

2 Likes
My Full Collection List & Links
Dildos, Vibrators, Anal Toys & Butt Plugs
Dildos

Glass Dildos

Steel Dildos

Wands

Rabbits

G-Spot Toys

Vibrators:

Dildos:

Wand Attachments:

Womanizers

Butt Plugs and Anal Toys

Steel:

Glass:

Vibrating:

Beads:

Bullets, Clit Vibes & Ben Wa Balls & Eggs

Penis Sleeves, Extenders & Cockrings

Dolls, Pussys, Fleshlights & Boy’s Toys

Realistic Bodies, Pussy’s and Bums:

Boys Toys:

Bondage, Restraints, Cuffs & Clamps
Blindfolds

Restraints

Chastity & Denial

Whips & Floggers

Gags

Clit & Nipple Clamps

Filthy Fetishes & Fun

Lubes, Gels & Clit Balms

Lubes:

Orgasm Enhancers:

Storage & Cleaners
Storage

Cleaning

My ever growing collection of everything under my bed and in my wardrobes, excluding my mountains of knickers, bras, lingerie and cosplay costumes. Honestly, I don’t know how I find the time. Granted, A LOT of this has been generously given to me as testers over the last 12 months from Lovehoney, I’m not some wealthy sex toy addict. I’m not wealthy :smile:

I have days and days worth of reviews still to write for all the items my husband and I have bought, it feels like one step forward and two steps back trying to catch up I swear. The post man brings boxes nearly every week and I genuinely had to ask my local council for a larger recycling bin. :rofl:

4 Likes

Quote of the week! :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

@PleasureDrone honestly I swear that is true. And for that reason :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

And, having seen your list, I totally believe you! :grin: