The Collections Thread

Personally I think itā€™s a great idea, but I have no idea what their plans for #your-photos are? That one is definitely a question for Brenna. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I collect massage oils. I love different scents.

I also buy (and get given) a lot of lingerie. I wear about 30% and rip up the rest for craft projects. I aim to have a wall full of woven lingerie offcuts by 2023. Then Iā€™m hoping for the Turner Prize.

1 Like

Dildos and babydolls galore in my bedroom. Canā€™t get enough of either.

Love this idea!

Iā€™ve gone from owning nothing other than condoms and lube before this year to somehow amassing:

Three stretchy cock rings, one adjustable cock ring, remote control vibrating cock ring, a stroker, p-spot massager, vibrating p-spot massager/probe, rechargeable waterproof Mantric p-spot massager, remote control vibrating butt plug, seven inch dildo, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, handcuffs, silk tie restraints, pinwheel, flogger, blindfold, open mouth gag, hog-tie cuff set (which Iā€™ve upgraded with some marine grade steel quick links and clips) and 46m of bondage rope.

As much as possible is squeezed into a LH medium storage case but the cuffs, flogger, rope and Mantric vibe have to float around loose - thankfully Iā€™ve an old lockable desk/filing cabinet.

Challenge accepted. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny, thatā€™s an impressive list :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Knight1119, Iā€™ve just uploaded a photo of it all but youā€™ll have to wait until Monday :smile:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny That is one huge collection!

Do you have any top recommendations youā€™d suggest for kink play? Xx

Thanks beaut x

@beblue my recommendation out of my entire collection would be the Under Mattress Restraints Set as the options and possibilities of play are endless for both partners. For me, Iā€™m subdued for hours of edging and orgasm denial and also I find it thrilling to be completely held captive and tied :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny Great idea! Photos could range from straight-forwards snaps of open toy boxes, to artfully lit glass against a mirror etc. Some toys are like sculptures - a garden scene like a forest sculpture trail in miniature?
Endless possibilities.

@BigishBen love the idea of a concealed boxā€¦may need to explore doing something like that when I get my own place.

1 Like

I started to compose a list in my mind but lost track - Iā€™ll make an inventory and post it later! I probably have about 40 toys and a large drawer full of lingerie.

1 Like

As promised, the much anticipated ā€˜Chimp Collectionā€™. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Chimp Collection Aug. 2020
Toys
Suction Toys

Couple's Toys & Knicker Vibrators

App-Controlled:

Remote Controlled:

Coupleā€™s Toys:

Bullets & Clit Toys

Flickering Toys:

Finger Vibrators:

Wands

Micro & Mini:

Medium:

Mains:

G-spot Toys

Rabbits

Glass & Steel Dildos

Glass:

Steel:

Cockrings & Boys' Toys

Cockrings:

Strokers & Masturbators:

Vibrators & Penis Pumps:

Fun & Games
Restraints

Accessories

Costumes

Books & Games

Books:

Games:

Lube, Balms & Extras
Lube

Water-Based:

Non-Water-Based:

Balms & Extras

Balms:

Extras:

And a big shout out to the sneaky basket topper, the Blow Job Mints. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Storage & Cleaner

Storage:

Cleaner:

Click on the headers for more details, and tap on a :lovehoney_heart: to go straight to my review. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

(Gosh. Making that was a time suck and a half. :slightly_smiling_face:)

10 Likes

@Ian_Chimp :hushed: holy hell. Impressive list Ian!

1 Like

We have a few toys but nothing like that, i must say though i think you have put me off the idea of writing a list with links as you have done as it sounds like a bit of a ball ache.

In fairness, I did do it on my phone (which was an incredibly stupid and needless handicap to lump myself with :slightly_smiling_face:) so it took far longer than it really needed too.

If you used a computer with an actual keyboard and mouse (and a large screen would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:) then I donā€™t think it would be anywhere near as time consuming. :+1: And you can choose to list yours in a much simpler way too, or include less (I sagely decided against including lingerie in this one :slightly_smiling_face:).

So, my top tips:

• Start small (fewer items/categories) :ballot_box_with_check:

• Keep it simple (less formatting) :ballot_box_with_check:

• Use a PC :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

• ETA: And save copies of the full code in a seperate notepad/word/text document as you go :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check: :slightly_smiling_face:

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I cannot even begin to imagine what a nightmare it must be doing it on a phone.If i can work out how to add the categories i may give it a go.

@Blonde_Bunny any recomendations for a womanizer very impressive collectionā€¦ We have never of the same items

I think the biggest factor in buying a Womanizer is budget. :+1: