The Dream Wishlist

Firstly, happy new year to all…!

The new year brings new resolutions, new challenges, new opportunities, and hopefully, new toys! I’d be interested to know if members have a dream wish item that isn’t stocked by LH, but wish it was? For example, since hearing about its existence, I’d love to get my hands on one of those steel lockable butt plugs (preferably the one that has the ankle chains on them!), but find myself wishing I could find them at a reputable stockist like LH.

Anyone else have a unique item they’d love to see stocked, or is it just me? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if we can discuss this as it might break forum rules because you are not supposed to talk about toys and companies other than LH. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

You can post suggestions for items you want Lovehoney to stock in the Pander to me! topic. That’s the only topic where you can link to competitor products too. :+1:

4 Likes

Ahh ok. I wasn’t suggesting links to other sites or anything like that, merely a description of a favourite thing you might’ve seen to ignite the senses and spur the imagination and who knows, maybe inspire LH to stock something similar one wonderful day. No offense or rule breaking was intended by it all…! Do feel free to remove the topic if required ofc.

That toy sounds interesting. You haven’t named a brand or specific toy, nor posted a link so no need to delete. But pop it in the thread @Ian_Chimp suggested and you never know - it may one day appear on LH. :wink:

3 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t promote toys that we don’t sell on the forum - you can add them into the Pander to me thread though if it is something you would like to see us stock!

This is what we use the Pander to me thread for! :slight_smile:

1 Like