The excitement of waiting on a new toy.

I ordered the Tracy Cox Supersex 3 Speed Secritvibe bullet after my old faithful bullet vibe died. I am so excited for it to arrive. I can't wait to try it out.

Let us all know what it's like to use Poppi, we were going to order one and it would be great if you could do a review

the excitement of waiting to get paid to buy loads more things!

It's the difficulty of making a decision in the first place that gets me! So many options and things we both want, We literally weigh up the pros and cons between all the options for a good two weeks or so before commiting! But it's all worth it to get that new toy arriving in the post :)

oh i know, and i wish they'd stop doing the 3 for £10, £20 and £40 because i go I HAVE TO GET THEM NOW! and go overdrawn XD

Oh God I know, the 3 for X quid is always so tempting! Such a good bargain and three toys arrive at once to try out! It's like christmas! I just know my OH'd kill me if I bought any more right now. My boss probably would as well, seeing as they're delivered to work and he knows what they are. :D

truffle wrote:

My boss probably would as well, seeing as they're delivered to work and he knows what they are. :D

LOL!!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

truffle wrote:

My boss probably would as well, seeing as they're delivered to work and he knows what they are. :D

LOL!!

You don't even know, he texted me the other day and said a package had arrived for me. I was all excited thinking it was a tester, and find an white envelope with my name, SWALK, and Return to LoveHoney. It was a rolling pin. -facepalm-.

Hahahaha, that is so funny! A few of my friends and family know about my obsession for sex toys and they all think I am 'dirty' and ' weird'... I say I am just a fun open minded person who knows what she likes and likes to have fun! I'd love your boss he/she seems funny and understanding

x

Hahahaha, that is so funny! A few of my friends and family know about my obsession for sex toys and they all think I am 'dirty' and ' weird'... I say I am just a fun open minded person who knows what she likes and likes to have fun! I'd love your boss he/she seems funny and understanding

x

x

x

x

x

Oh god I hate this laptop... I really do!

hahahaha

theres now a 3 for £60 but i've had to just draw the line and get my boyfriend to not let me buy!

i did just buy the what the f**k game though to play tomorrow at our friends wooo, dead excited

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13305

fistinglover69 wrote:

oh i know, and i wish they'd stop doing the 3 for £10, £20 and £40 because i go I HAVE TO GET THEM NOW! and go overdrawn XD

I know the feeling, I had to stop looking at the current 3 for £60 offer, far too tempting to be healthy! Chose a couple of cheaper options instead :)

Are going to leave a review for the What the Fuck game? Not seen this before, looks awesome!

of course!! i hope it's as good as im expecting it to be and that i'm not too predictable otherwise nobody will be getting drunk! : P

fistinglover69 wrote:

of course!! i hope it's as good as im expecting it to be and that i'm not too predictable otherwise nobody will be getting drunk! : P

all we have to do to get you drunk is let you look at a bottle :P

hahahahh excuse me