The Forum: Digested

@VanillaWithSprinkles I’ve bookmarked the thread now so when I see something that I like I’ll add it straight in here for you. Xx

1 Like

Thank you lovely I appreciate it xx

1 Like

Another?

Sunday 1st November 2020

Some fantastic Pics this week.

Tights, Stockings, Shibari, nude and my big fat ass… What’s not to love :joy:

The HALLOWEEN Competition ended this week

A personal favourite Topic of mine was the Myers Briggs personality Test.

Mind. Blown

Glad you liked it!
Once you know your type there is loads of info about kids, careers, personal development, relationships etc at:

https://www.personalitypage.com/

1 Like

The thread started by @Justthe2ofus2007 has caught my attention this week - I have been thinking about her a lot, and her situation has prompted a lot of support from other members.

1 Like

Thankyou @MsR I’m currently doing the Mastery part of ‘Myers Briggs’ which is free but I’m thinking of doing the Academy.

I will also check the link on this Thread thankyou.

Yes Web Camming was a favourite again this week.

@Ian_Chimp aka Tech God found another piece of Formatting for the Forum

Will you Risk it for a Biscuit

1 Like

Offers This week have been fantastic as always.

God dam it. I risked it, there was in fact no biscuit, and I ended up back in the sandbox :woman_facepalming:t3::joy:

1 Like

It’s the safest place I could take you! These worm holes could take you ANYWHERE

:joy::joy::joy: who’s saying I wouldn’t want to fall from the sky on to that? :thinking:

1 Like

Which site are you on?
I’ve only done Myers Briggs on courses, not online…

The Myers Briggs one.
After you have completed the initial test you can purchase or continue reading about your personality type for free

1 Like

My favourites this week were definitely seeing all the Halloween pics, and I enjoyed doing a lastminute.com entry (even though most of the costume is my face make up which I’ve hid for anonymity, but it was fun nonetheless! :joy:)

I also loved the Myers Briggs thread and hope it continues so I can have more chats with people about it!

I’ve had a bit of a mad week this week and the hump day quiz and silly general knowledge quiz was definitely a welcome distraction from the madness so they are also a highlight for me :blush:

The special offers thread has been particularly good (and very tempting!) this week too :gift:

3 Likes

And I’m loving this thread lol… Can you tell

I don’t really do the quizzes because the truth is I’m just not that clever

I would, however like to call my segments

The Week In Bits By Chasers … ( . ) ( . )

1 Like

So Need to learn this? Tell me how

Which bit @Chosen-one this bit? This bit ? or this bit or would you dare press :octopus:

1 Like