The Forum: Digested

As requested, here is a topic to put all the forum highlights in. :+1: It’s a snapshot summary of some of the best posts and topics from the week, as chosen by you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Then members who don’t perhaps visit as frequently, or who have been a bit busy that week, can pop their head in here for a quick check to see what they may have missed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I’ve remembered that there’s actually a forum feature that you can use to pull all the Top topics out into a list :+1: (based on Likes). It’s in the three-line ‘hamburger’ menu that’s inbetween Search and your profile picture at the top right of the screen.

Lovehoney

You can order it by day, week, month, quarter, year, and all time. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’ll put a big place marker in every Sunday so we should be able to easily see one week from the next, and then we just paste a topic/post in the comments and explain why we think it’s worth a read. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Sunday, 11th October 2020

@VanillaWithSprinkles @AWB1955 @Orgasm_Chaser

6 Likes

My favourite new topics from this week have been the Nail Polish ones (photos and chit-chat), as I knew nothing, and now I know something. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nail Polish - the Photos

4 Likes

I enjoyed the information in this topic

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/web-camming/259627

5 Likes

My favourite topic was on web camming

1 Like

I particularly enjoyed this exchange. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why thankyou @Ian_Chimp

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser that link doesn’t seem to work anymore :thinking:

1 Like

You’ve clipped off the ‘2’ at the end of the topic number. :+1:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/uploaded-photos-2020/257652/271

2 Likes

Thankyou for rectifying

1 Like

I rather enjoyed the conversation in the: Where do you store your secrets thread.

I’m not sure this has taken off, but I’ll pop the marker in anyhoo. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Sunday 18th October 2020

Gonna cheekily bump this, got some time tomorrow to have a mooch on the forum and would love to know what’s been good this week?? :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Brenna started ‘The Lounge’

A place to chill, have conversations not covered under any topic. It’s good

5 Likes

Oooooh I really like this idea! Don’t know how I missed it before (although further enhances the need to have a weekly digest so I don’t miss everything!! :joy:)

This week I really enjoyed the new topic Cosmetics

I loved seeing a couple of people’s nail polish collections on the Nail thread (and hoping there’s more to come :crossed_fingers:t2:)

I also really like the idea of The Lounge and enjoyed seeing people’s drink of choice!

And of course the Hump Day Quiz!

New product of the week for me is the Lily Allen X Womanizer which I desperately need in my life :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Saw this advertised on Twitter! Love the thought behind it about sexual positivity and openness.

1 Like

Would you like to keep it rolling? :slightly_smiling_face:

Sunday 25th October 2020

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions this week, I enjoyed checking out The Lounge especially! I am sadly not a nails/cosmetics type of girl and ashamedly wear the exact same makeup every day whether it be occasion wear or not :joy: foundation, bronzer, mascara, done lol. Maybe I can pick up some tricks here :blush::blush:

1 Like

I can recommend pretty toes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@VanillaWithSprinkles I’ve bookmarked the thread now so when I see something that I like I’ll add it straight in here for you. Xx

1 Like

Thank you lovely I appreciate it xx

1 Like