The Great Big Suggestions Thread

I’ll see why it was removed :thinking:

1 Like

It’d be really good to have the option to view people’s reviews again as it was a lot easier to shop when knowing somebody through their reviews is s same size or taste to make a decision. I know that the site is new and hopefully it’s in the pipeline but had to put it out there​:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Not sure if this has ever been suggested before or how practical it would be from a stock point of view - but would there ever be scope for buying lingerie slightly differently?

We’ve had a few occasions where we’ve chosen something based on the options available (usually the generic size brackets) and found that either the top or bottom half fit perfectly but not the other.

A size ‘12’ for example might be perfect knicker wise but the matching bra won’t be any use to someone either larger or smaller than average up top. It’s less of an issue with basques/corsets/babydolls etc and it’s great that some sets now have cup sizes to choose from, but having read a lot of reviews it seems common that others are experiencing the same issue.

I know it would create more work from a stock management perspective but there must be plenty of existing customers who’d jump at the chance to get better fitting lingerie and how often is someone the perfect size 10/12/14/16/18/20 from head to toe?

I know other companies sell sets as individual elements and having used a variety of retailers over the years it’s really helped get better fitting lingerie - which has meant happier partners, a happier me - and plenty of repeat business.

I know LH offers the satisfaction guarantee but there’s nothing more frustrating than finding something that looks lush doesn’t fit well enough to keep and when it’s one half of a set it’s too expensive to buy two sizes to get the right fit.

5 Likes

I would be awesome if when you open the extended menu for a message, the flag button didn’t end up under your finger. Its so easy to press accidentally on a phone or other touchscreen device. If its possible, swapping the bookmark and flag icons round, would at the very least, make it slightly harder to do by accident.

1 Like

Did you ever get a chance to check this one out? :innocent:

How about a podcast special where 3 lucky contestants get to play a Lovehoney quiz for the chance to win a Supermarket Sweep style dash through the warehouse? :slightly_smiling_face::shopping_cart:

8 Likes

Would it be possible to move the ‘Lovehoney Forum’ entry in the Advice menu up to the top?

1 Like

Dont know if it’s been suggested, but is there any way of getting notice when a product comes back into stock? Lingerie seems to be taken of the list in certain sizes, and can’t be added to wishlist.
Is there any way a size chart for basques and corsets could be set up, to show bust and waist size? OH finds it a confidence breaker when bust is perfect but product too big / small around her tummy.

5 Likes

With the lingerie sizing, there is a “size guide” which has the bust/waist/hip measurements on Lovehoney lingerie , I think it’s products from other brands that don’t have it on unfortunately as I find it really useful!

1 Like

If there’s something in particular that you are thinking of, it might be worth asking customer care, I asked about something once and they sent me the measurements x

2 Likes

We love the way the site works and no real concerns.
If there was a suggestion to be put forward on the menu front these i feel would be helpful.
All new items added in last 2 weeks for instance this way we can look at everything new thats come in rather than going into each category and see whats come up as newest!
Then on the back of that whats coming soon, with an option to be emailed when in stock! This way you could also get a feel for how many people are interested in certain products not yet for sale.

1 Like

Here you go: New In :slightly_smiling_face:

If you type ‘New’ into the shopping site search it brings it up, and it’s also baked into the header of the What’s New topic. :+1:

3 Likes

Superb cheers

1 Like

I am not sure if a function exists or if it is a good idea to add an option to the wishlist, which will email you when an item you have selected has gone on offer.

This might be helpful especially as money is no longer stretching as far as it did a few years ago.

What are peoples thoughts on a function like this?

3 Likes

It does not exist anymore sadly

We wear our see through and wet look undies as beachwear. Hope LH start an erotic swimwear collection…Agree?

1 Like

@JonnyChelsea be nice to get on holiday so can even wear them :roll_eyes::joy:

This suggestion is related to the packaging. It would be great to have the option to buy an item as a ‘gift’ so it arrives in nicer packaging. Wouldn’t expect this to be free of course.

The reason I suggest this is that I recently bought my wife lingerie (which wasn’t cheap) and it arrived in crinkly clear plastic wrapping which really undermined the quality of the product. If it arrived in a nice Lovehoney branded gift box with lining paper etc it would really help to create some excitement when it arrives.

8 Likes

Welcome @earlofskipton, that’s a great idea :bulb::grinning:

I agree about the plain cellophane wrap - write a review and mention it

1 Like