The Great Big Suggestions Thread

I would be awesome if when you open the extended menu for a message, the flag button didn’t end up under your finger. Its so easy to press accidentally on a phone or other touchscreen device. If its possible, swapping the bookmark and flag icons round, would at the very least, make it slightly harder to do by accident.

1 Like

Did you ever get a chance to check this one out? :innocent:

How about a podcast special where 3 lucky contestants get to play a Lovehoney quiz for the chance to win a Supermarket Sweep style dash through the warehouse? :slightly_smiling_face::shopping_cart:

8 Likes

Would it be possible to move the ‘Lovehoney Forum’ entry in the Advice menu up to the top?

1 Like

Dont know if it’s been suggested, but is there any way of getting notice when a product comes back into stock? Lingerie seems to be taken of the list in certain sizes, and can’t be added to wishlist.
Is there any way a size chart for basques and corsets could be set up, to show bust and waist size? OH finds it a confidence breaker when bust is perfect but product too big / small around her tummy.

5 Likes

With the lingerie sizing, there is a “size guide” which has the bust/waist/hip measurements on Lovehoney lingerie , I think it’s products from other brands that don’t have it on unfortunately as I find it really useful!

1 Like

We love the way the site works and no real concerns.
If there was a suggestion to be put forward on the menu front these i feel would be helpful.
All new items added in last 2 weeks for instance this way we can look at everything new thats come in rather than going into each category and see whats come up as newest!
Then on the back of that whats coming soon, with an option to be emailed when in stock! This way you could also get a feel for how many people are interested in certain products not yet for sale.

1 Like

Here you go: New In :slightly_smiling_face:

If you type ‘New’ into the shopping site search it brings it up, and it’s also baked into the header of the What’s New topic. :+1:

4 Likes

Superb cheers

1 Like

I am not sure if a function exists or if it is a good idea to add an option to the wishlist, which will email you when an item you have selected has gone on offer.

This might be helpful especially as money is no longer stretching as far as it did a few years ago.

What are peoples thoughts on a function like this?

3 Likes

It does not exist anymore sadly

We wear our see through and wet look undies as beachwear. Hope LH start an erotic swimwear collection…Agree?

1 Like

@JonnyChelsea be nice to get on holiday so can even wear them :roll_eyes::joy:

This suggestion is related to the packaging. It would be great to have the option to buy an item as a ‘gift’ so it arrives in nicer packaging. Wouldn’t expect this to be free of course.

The reason I suggest this is that I recently bought my wife lingerie (which wasn’t cheap) and it arrived in crinkly clear plastic wrapping which really undermined the quality of the product. If it arrived in a nice Lovehoney branded gift box with lining paper etc it would really help to create some excitement when it arrives.

8 Likes

I agree about the plain cellophane wrap - write a review and mention it

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna , would it be possible to add a section to the main website for novelty/fun gift type products because they can prove so hard to find using the general search system. Especially pre Christmas, I think it would prove very popular.

Things like:

After Dinner Willies
Penis Mug
Duck with a Dick
Chocolate body pen - which I’d never seen before @Green_Eyed_Girl mentioned it despite searching for as many fun items as possible!
Candy Bra - and all the other different candy items!
Cock Sock

Etc.

3 Likes

I agree! What a brilliant idea @Peitho.

I honestly wouldn’t have ever seen Duck With A Dick on the website if I hadn’t stumbled across it in the New In section. So many of these uncategorised items must be completely missed my many shoppers, me included!

:raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Also agreed. Stumbled across glow in the dark condoms the other day looking for something completely unrelated. Theres alot of fun novelty stuff in the shop most people never notice. Besides other things they make fun stocking fillers and secret santa presents

2 Likes

Hey there!

I know Lovehoney is committed to LGBT+ causes and helping everyone feel comfortable on the site, so I wanted to share something that’s been bothering my girlfriend and I.

There are many great toys for use on penises, but I feel the naming of sections on the site might be excluding a portion of users. My girlfriend has a penis and would love to feel comfortable browsing the many great options, but the section is named “male sex toys” and since she is not male, she has not felt comfortable browsing these options.

I know we cannot be the only users affected by this. It’s only a small change, but a name like “Penis Toys” would help us feel so much more comfortable - and included! - using the Lovehoney website.

I’d love to hear from other users whether any other sections on the site could use a name tweak!

Thanks!
Zedi

4 Likes

The ‘Better Sex for Him/Her’ sections could use a similar refresh.

3 Likes