Yes I do that, but for instance I just looked at 1 item and out of 214 reviews only 5 had mentioned that size. I would guarantee a lot more had bought that size though. People sometimes just don’t think to add it. I just thought it may be a handy option that could be selected when reviewing. Obviously it would need to be voluntary but may make looking at reviews for lingerie in your size much more easier ![]()
It would be really useful it you could search the reviews by the name of the reviewer. Would make working out what I’ve already reviewed much easier.
I’m still holding out hope that our review pages come back ![]()
Agreed, i really miss the reviews page, it was so useful
Hey everyone!
I was just thinking to myself how useful it would be to be able to add optional photos to certain review items (obviously some items would not be suitable!) but most lingerie would!
I often look at these when shopping online amazon for example and find them very useful as without owning the item its hard to visualise alot of the time.
Obviously in doing this you would be consenting to them being shown on the shopping site!
Wonder if this is something others would also find useful? ![]()
You used to be able to do this, think it was one of the things that got removed when they updated the website
Ah I’d never seen this on the old site either, maybe I missed it!
It’s been gone for some time (even before the recent website change). You can share snaps on Instagram with a hash tag, I think? It’s not my forte though, so I could be mistaken. ![]()
(and the forum’s very own Lingerie Photo Uploads topic as well, of course
)
Thanks for the response, it was more to do with the reviews themselves rather than just photos uploading. Sometimes seeing is easier than describing or imagining!
Not something i ever used to be honest. I just noticed it inpassing
The new review system is a bit limited, so we’ve lost a lot of the interconnectivity of reviews/review profiles/community page/personal gallery - but there are a few forum workarounds if you wanted to share a review + photos on here? It won’t be as wide an audience as the product page, but it may still be useful?
There’s a My Reviews topic where you can copy and paste your reviews from the main shopping site, and you could also upload a photo to Lingerie Photo Uploads and add a link to that in your My Review version?
Thanks for that! Yeah it has lost a little connectivity I agree!
And if you get a few going you can add a filter link to your profile so it just pulls out your posts.
If you click on my username and bring up the usercard you should see a few of my links in there as an example. ![]()
(I just noticed your profile is Hidden, so that may not be of use to you
)
I think that could be a useful idea!
I’m hidden? How do I become unhidden! I didn’t know this haha
It does catch a few people out, as you can see your own no matter what. ![]()
To toggle between the hidden/visible just tick/untick the box next to ‘Hide my public profile and presence features’ on your Preferences/Interface page. ![]()
Thanks @Ian_Chimp I think I’m now visible! @Lovehoney_Brenna is there any view to bring back the features mentioned above? The photos in reviews was before my time here!
I’ll see why it was removed ![]()
It’d be really good to have the option to view people’s reviews again as it was a lot easier to shop when knowing somebody through their reviews is s same size or taste to make a decision. I know that the site is new and hopefully it’s in the pipeline but had to put it out there![]()
Not sure if this has ever been suggested before or how practical it would be from a stock point of view - but would there ever be scope for buying lingerie slightly differently?
We’ve had a few occasions where we’ve chosen something based on the options available (usually the generic size brackets) and found that either the top or bottom half fit perfectly but not the other.
A size ‘12’ for example might be perfect knicker wise but the matching bra won’t be any use to someone either larger or smaller than average up top. It’s less of an issue with basques/corsets/babydolls etc and it’s great that some sets now have cup sizes to choose from, but having read a lot of reviews it seems common that others are experiencing the same issue.
I know it would create more work from a stock management perspective but there must be plenty of existing customers who’d jump at the chance to get better fitting lingerie and how often is someone the perfect size 10/12/14/16/18/20 from head to toe?
I know other companies sell sets as individual elements and having used a variety of retailers over the years it’s really helped get better fitting lingerie - which has meant happier partners, a happier me - and plenty of repeat business.
I know LH offers the satisfaction guarantee but there’s nothing more frustrating than finding something that looks lush doesn’t fit well enough to keep and when it’s one half of a set it’s too expensive to buy two sizes to get the right fit.