The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Agree on that one. Especially on a secret tester with a quicker deadline. I do forget what it said.

But an email letting you know you’d been chosen and the latest date for the review would be very helpful

3 Likes

Hmm, I’m not sure I’m tech savvy enough to edit the email.

Buuuuut! I don’t actually delete the old topics often (normally they’re deleted once a year sometimes 2 years :eyes: ) so you can view the topic from your past posts!

2 Likes

OK thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna

1 Like

Yes I do that, but for instance I just looked at 1 item and out of 214 reviews only 5 had mentioned that size. I would guarantee a lot more had bought that size though. People sometimes just don’t think to add it. I just thought it may be a handy option that could be selected when reviewing. Obviously it would need to be voluntary but may make looking at reviews for lingerie in your size much more easier :blush:

1 Like

It would be really useful it you could search the reviews by the name of the reviewer. Would make working out what I’ve already reviewed much easier.

3 Likes

I’m still holding out hope that our review pages come back :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Agreed, i really miss the reviews page, it was so useful

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

I was just thinking to myself how useful it would be to be able to add optional photos to certain review items (obviously some items would not be suitable!) but most lingerie would!

I often look at these when shopping online amazon for example and find them very useful as without owning the item its hard to visualise alot of the time.

Obviously in doing this you would be consenting to them being shown on the shopping site!

Wonder if this is something others would also find useful? :grin:

6 Likes

You used to be able to do this, think it was one of the things that got removed when they updated the website

1 Like

Ah I’d never seen this on the old site either, maybe I missed it!

1 Like

It’s been gone for some time (even before the recent website change). You can share snaps on Instagram with a hash tag, I think? It’s not my forte though, so I could be mistaken. :slightly_smiling_face:

(and the forum’s very own Lingerie Photo Uploads topic as well, of course :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Thanks for the response, it was more to do with the reviews themselves rather than just photos uploading. Sometimes seeing is easier than describing or imagining!

1 Like

Not something i ever used to be honest. I just noticed it inpassing

2 Likes

The new review system is a bit limited, so we’ve lost a lot of the interconnectivity of reviews/review profiles/community page/personal gallery - but there are a few forum workarounds if you wanted to share a review + photos on here? It won’t be as wide an audience as the product page, but it may still be useful?

There’s a My Reviews topic where you can copy and paste your reviews from the main shopping site, and you could also upload a photo to Lingerie Photo Uploads and add a link to that in your My Review version?

2 Likes

Thanks for that! Yeah it has lost a little connectivity I agree!

1 Like

And if you get a few going you can add a filter link to your profile so it just pulls out your posts. :+1: If you click on my username and bring up the usercard you should see a few of my links in there as an example. :slightly_smiling_face:

(I just noticed your profile is Hidden, so that may not be of use to you :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

I think that could be a useful idea!

1 Like

I’m hidden? How do I become unhidden! I didn’t know this haha

It does catch a few people out, as you can see your own no matter what. :slightly_smiling_face:

To toggle between the hidden/visible just tick/untick the box next to ‘Hide my public profile and presence features’ on your Preferences/Interface page. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I think I’m now visible! @Lovehoney_Brenna is there any view to bring back the features mentioned above? The photos in reviews was before my time here!

1 Like