The Little Thread of Photo and Video tips and tricks

Just a quick tip for getting ‘that shot’ without having to take a million photos (from someone who takes these kinds of images for work)
Take a video instead!
I usually set up my ringlight and phone for taking underwear photos (I sell worn underwear as a side gig), and I find that taking videos make things so much easier.
Not only can you try out a bunch of poses, but you might actually find that ‘that shot’ happens in your transition between poses! (The first photo I uploaded in the lingerie thread actually happened after I fixed the way my bra strap was sitting https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1601?u=racyrosalee)
From your video, you can screenshot all the images you like (with the added bonus of being able to scroll through each frame), and then just work from that!
In addition, taking a video can remove some of the pressure of being ‘picture perfect’ for those who feel shy or discouraged! Also, you don’t always have to be centered, you can use the rule of thirds to change things up!

5 Likes