The Lounge

@Green_Eyed_Girl i’d buy that Kiss t-shirt! I have a Rainbow scarf i bought from a gig in 1980 that i still use! :slightly_smiling_face:

Supermarket special mate :wink: big name so no doubt there’ll be one near you somewhere. Just keep your eye out
Might have been workout gear, but im desperate for t shirts so not picky at the moment

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl The Rolling Stones butterflies T-shirt might be a reference to the Hyde Park concert in 1969 when they released several hundred cabbage white butterflies in memory of Brian Jones who had recently died.

4 Likes

Oh, thats cool. :butterfly: they where lilac to be fair so did look rather odd.

I’ve just realised I’ve put more effort into hiding my bb gun than my sex toys :joy:

(just to be clear I’ve only ever used plastic pellots and only at inanimate targets, it was basically just a spontaneous coast buy to try to improve my aim. It is metal and surprisingly pretty pale blue colour)

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Yes yes I know it’s silly o’clock, but I’m just wondering if there are any other early risers here that could help a certain little blonde rabbit out this morning.

I’m trying to upload several of my product reviews to the My Reviews catagory but I’m only allowed to make 3 posts in a row before come one else has to make a reply, then I can post 3 more again and so on. Can someone please just put a tiny post, a word, a dot, anything into the My Reviews so I can then upload 3 more reviews. They can then delete that post after and yay I will have a few of my reviews all together in one place.

5 Likes

Done :+1:

1 Like

@Peitho youre the best! Again again :sweat_smile::smile::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thankyou so so much @Peitho, I will check and edit that link in the spreader bar now :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

Love your reviews so much - great addition to the my reviews thread!

2 Likes

Thankyou so much, that means more to me than you know :relaxed:

There’s a lot more of my reviews I havn’t uploaded but I’ve just skimmed off a few of my favourites and in particular the products I really really love the most :smile:

3 Likes

I’m all done for now but thank you for helping out :smiling_face: I chose a few of my favourites but if I find some others I like I will pop them up. It’s so hard to remember things you’ve reviewed in the past :smile:

God, I’ve got so so many toys still to review, I think I’ve only reviewed 1 of my 5 Doxy wands I own :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

And you can use the filter trick to add a link to your profile of just your reviews too. :+1: (there’s one in my usercard if you want to check out an example)

There’s a bit more info on how to do that in Adding Photo Gallery Links.

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, I will do this :relaxed:

1 Like

Finally had a chance to sit down and read through your reviews in the My Reviews thread @Blonde_Bunny and I recommend anyone at a loss for something to do and in need of good entertainment to do the same. Particular highlights for me, of the Galaxy Dildo, “How about a voyage to Uranus for all you ass-tranauts?” And of the Greedy Girl G-spot stroker, "This time, my soul left me, and God himself said ‘child, it is not your time, go back to the little white light.’ " You are a simply superb wordsmith!

I should say previous readings of your reviews definitely influenced my purchases of the Bondage Boutique Expandable Spreader Bar and the devishly devine Dame Arc.

3 Likes

Thankyou @Peitho, I’m now sporting a massive blonde bunny smile :relaxed:

Beneath all the silly puns and laughable language, I do try my very best to be as accurate and informative as possible, and I can assure you all, every one of my experiences mentioned in all of my reviews is shamefully true :smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Oh absolutely the informative aspects are paramount and essential to good reviews, I hope all mine contain those aspects too but the puns and linguistics make for wonderful reading! :blush:

1 Like

@Peitho I’ve loved every one of your reviews, I’m not even shamed to admitting that I would check every couple of days for any new reviews from you on the old-style website and forum - ahh the good old days when things were so simple :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I used to look out for all the forum peeps in the Latest Reviews. I can’t browse reviews at all any more, as the new review system still judders horrifically every time I load a new page. And the giant ‘add to basket’ floating footer obscures most of the screen when I try and search. Sad times.

5 Likes

Read through your reviews this morning. So fun! So informative and well written. Really enjoyed your reviews on the male toys from your perspective. It’s nice to read how women experience using male toys on their partners, feel male toys are still a bit of a taboo sometimes.

Anyone with 20mins or so to spare, definitely recommend reading through @Blonde_Bunny reviews. They will make your day :relaxed:

2 Likes