The Lounge

@Lovehoney_Brenna or anyone else who has insight, is it against any rules to make a topic to reference other places that also do toy testing? It would be insightful for others on the site, but want to make sure I am doing the right thing!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks so much!

It’s against the forum rules to mention competitors, so it’s likely that something like this will fall foul of that?

1 Like

Evening @Ian_Chimp. Hope your keeping well. I’m having problems adding a summary link for the reviews I have written to my profile. Every time I paste the URL in it reverts to just showing the ‘My Reviews’ page with no filter. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

The filter link doesn’t work in that bit of the profile. You need to put it in the About section. :+1: I put mine right as the first line so it still shows up in my usercard:

1 Like

Awesome @Ian_Chimp. Thanks again for your HTML skills :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve given the instructions a bit of a polish, and also added this note too just in case it was catching anyone out: :+1:

Also a big fan of the addition of the star rating table. Much easier on the eye for the reader. Great stuff

1 Like

It’s great we have some experts on here to help and assist everyone Thank you

1 Like

Happy st.Pirans day by the way everyone!

3 Likes

Wow peaches loves body stockings :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So as well as being International Women’s Day, today also seems to be National Piss Off Mira Day. Just losds of little things that added up to a big ball of pissing off.

I’m on the wine. Don’t try to steal it.

5 Likes

Aw, poor you @KinkyMira :hugs: Enjoy your wine. Have one for me too!

1 Like

Cheers! Enjoy the wine - I joined you in a glass this evening… bought my own though, didn’t steal yours.

3 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

On Mojitos for the first time in weeks
with Miley Cyrus and Judy Tzuke 'till dawn :musical_note:

3 Likes

Roofers finally here to fix the free edge of our roof and a few tiles that got ripped off the top :sweat_smile: Took forever to get them because our landlord was dealing with her insurance and getting quotes, then they were supposed to be here late last week but it was raining :sweat_smile: Our poor cats think the world is coming to an end :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I hope it gets sorted @rosiedosie :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hi @Dannyh0198 … with reference to your review on the wet look gloves (very useful sizing information by the way) all “wet look” materials let liquids pass through, they are not in any way the same type of material as latex or PVC. They are designed to look a bit similar but be much easier and more comfortable to wear. Easy to look after though and can go in a gentle machine wash so as long as you’re using water based lube they’ll come up fine if you get lube on them.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, wet look is fabric vs latex is a rubber-like material, so the fabric will let liquid pass through but the latex won’t :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho and @rosiedosie. Having reflected on my review I know I have made a mistake in grading this item as poor quality. As you have both quite rightly pointed out, you get what you pay for. In this situation what I expected was not what I ordered. The more appropriate set of gloves for what I was after would be these:

or these

I feel a bit of a numpty now, as the review is not a fair reflection on the product. In terms of cleanliness @Peitho, we just gave them a thorough rinse through with warm soapy water. Didn’t want to run the risk of ruining them.

Thank you both for you kind words of wisdom :slight_smile:

2 Likes