The Lounge

Trying to be good and resist eating cake

@Justthetwoofus2007 your puppy is sooo cute! Heā€™s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Any why is the lounge not pinned at the top of the forum? I thought that was the point of pinning a thread? Itā€™s not hard to search for to be honest - except when you misspell ā€œloungeā€ because youā€™re dyslexic, canā€™t spot that itā€™s wrong, and spend ages wondering why you canā€™t find it! :rofl::woman_facepalming:

@Green_Eyed_Girl Why try to resist is my usual question? :sweat_smile: No wonder I canā€™t lose weight! :joy: It would be nice but Iā€™m trying to accept my body as it is since Iā€™m not in the best frame of mind to try to lose any at the moment, plus I love cake, cheese and chocolate. Which reminds me that I have flour, eggs, butter and sugar in the fridgeā€¦

Well done for being good though! :innocent: Iā€™m a bad influence I think, sorry!

1 Like

Aw thank you :heart:
Heā€™s been my saviour thro some dark times.
He comes everywhere with me, honestly the best thing for my mental health ever :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I think I came out of the same mould as you. Cake, cheese and chocolate are attracted to me and will not say no to me eating them. I thought it was my will power that was letting me down!! @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Itā€™s pinned to the top of the Off-Topic Chat category. :slightly_smiling_face: Though you can unpin it by clicking on the little drawing pin toggle, as well as the setting at the bottom of the topic. You should be able to repin it in the same way too. :+1:

3 Likes

:

:rofl: yes, i do this all the time. I was tired and spelt back as bake last night, which then started an entire tangent about cooking

Temptress :laughing: im trying to be good but there is still chocolate and turĆ³n and cake and stuff round the house from xmas :sob: its not easy

2 Likes

I was forced to finish my Xmas Toblerone on Monday evening :roll_eyes: It would be rude to not eat a gift, right? :yum:

2 Likes

Exactly! You have to finish it right?! :yum::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Guilty as charged :smiling_imp:

Sorry @Green_Eyed_Girl, Iā€™m a really good bad influence according to my friends! If we go shopping I usually buy very little but manage to encourage my friends to buy a ridiculous about of stuff :sweat_smile:

I need to look up what turĆ³n is ā€¦

Um, looks tasty! :yum:

TurrĆ³n is kind of spanish nougat. It is delicious, highly recommend.

(Im also a hopeless enabler too :laughing:)

2 Likes

Replying in here so as not to derail the threadā€¦

I know you didnā€™t ask me butā€¦ Any idea why she hasnā€™t tried it? Is it just this particular toy that she doesnā€™t want to use?

I think its her upbringing in that it was not something you have (toys). I donā€™t think she has ever felt comfortable with any sort of self enjoyment. I hope once she retires we will have more time to enjoy each other. @Kitty-Cat01

Thatā€™s a shame @steve19. I had a similar sort of upbringing I imagine. My bf (now husband) encouraged me to try a toy when we were 19, basically a a joke / a dare to buy one! I lost a bet and the agreement was that I went into a certain high street shop and bought a toy. Sounds like a good thing now but at the time there was no way I would have even thought of buying a lacy pair of knickers let alone a toy! We had a good laugh about it and didnā€™t take things too seriously. That was the only toy I had for a few years before I started buying from here. I still feel a bit awkward using them with my husband or even talking to him about sex but I think having a laugh about it made me feel more comfortable.

Iā€™m lucky in that as Iā€™m lactose intolerant, so itā€™s easier for me to resist :rofl: Thereā€™s more dairy-free/vegan options in the city Iā€™m from in the States, but not so much the town I live in the UK (I have to bring chocolate chips back with me because itā€™s near impossible to find dairy-free ones here) :sweat_smile: However, my partner is very picky in the taste of the dairy-free alternatives I use, so if I use the wrong ones itā€™ll be me eating the whole thing I make :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile: Makes me excited for vegan donuts when we visit this summer :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thats tough. Maybe try starting small, suggesting trying some mutual masturbation or something.
Work up to asking how sheā€™d feel about using the toy together maybe.

1 Like

Thanks for submitting fab review on larger heads for the womanizer premium @MsSubExperimenter ā€¦glad to know if I need bigger I can get some that will fit.

2 Likes

One of our cats scratched her eye on Monday and the vet canā€™t see her until Wednesday evening and itā€™s starting to look bad :disappointed_relieved: Hopefully once the vet sees her we can start giving her eye drops or something to help :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh no :anguished: i hope everything will be ok

1 Like