The Lounge

Keep smiling one foot in front of the other :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

@Peitho well done for managing to test the battery life on this. I really wanted to but i just cant walk round a shared house with a vibrating butt plug on/in :rofl:. Glad someone managed it, and also very glad it lasts longer than 40mins as that was my big gripe with the matching butt plug :+1:

2 Likes

After seeing this comment I did a full charge and tested yesterday purely on music mode. Managed an hour and 20 minutes :confused: Iā€™m curious as to how long itā€™ll last with gentler musicā€¦ would make sense itā€™d last longer. Will continue to test!

2 Likes

Interesting. I probably had it on for a bit over an hour at the pub with the band playing where it was working very hard; after we left it had a much easier time walking back to the car, driving home and cooking food but must have been at least two and a half hours total and it was still happily responding to any noises when I turned it off.

I didnā€™t actually test how long it worked for on high intensity constant vibe personal time at home but I admit it was definitely a lot less.

@Green_Eyed_Girl if you get a chance to test it out and about on audio mode definitely give it a go, I think youā€™ll find it will out do those 40 minsā€¦ definitely understand the difficulty of vibrations walking about a shared house though. Only so many times you can say your phoneā€™s on vibrate and you donā€™t want to tslk to the person calling :rofl:.

1 Like

That is a decent excuse :rofl: i will have to take up carrying the phone in my pocket

1 Like

Could someone please pop a breaker in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me? :pray:

Thank you @Knottydevil :blush:

Done. :+1:

1 Like

Good shout that manā€‹:clap:

1 Like

Hope you sleep well tonight @Cali_Nyx

Good luck for tomorrow
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Yes they are @philxhx

Thank youā€¦Had them yearsā€¦I have a thing about boots of all sorts. I have too many pairs to count. Wear them all year roundā€¦in bed sometimes too.

Morning @CurvyJilly they do look fantastic on your profile picture :heart::heart: looking at getting a new pair love stuttin about in them but binned them all when i got back with my wife as she didnt like me wearing all the girly stuff.and now im back in my flat miss dressing up and getting my thigh boot on :rofl::rofl:

Well @CurvyJilly

Well @CurvyJilly talking about pvc boots just botught myself a new pvc thigh lenght pair with see through bottoms to go with my pvc cat suit what a slut i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey @Fire_Ice1 hope you are well :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @Latex73 Iā€™m good thanks hope you are too. Just wished children didnā€™t have so many weeks off school for holidays hehe!

2 Likes

Sounds like fun keeping them entertained ! Im very well thank you for asking :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @Boogaloo how are you.do you remember me i was pinklips back sometime ago

Hi @Cadgymgoer - Iā€™m afraid youā€™ll have to change your profile picture as it breaks the ā€œNo nipplesā€ rule in the Photo Rules. I know it seems a slightly odd rule but the politics and reasoning were debated last month in this thread if you fancy a read: Emily Clarkson campaigns to ā€˜free the nippleā€™. Sponsored by Lovehoney. Hypocritical? :+1:

1 Like

Harold Bishop once appeared in a sex dream, but thatā€™s the closest Iā€™ve got. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not sure if thatā€™s disturbing or not :joy::joy::joy: how the heck did he appear in your dream :joy::joy::neutral_face:

2 Likes