The Lounge

Sorry to hear that, big hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

So sorry to hear that @Knight1119

1 Like

Awwww @Knight1119

I guess it was what you expected though?

Hopefully you got something niceā€¦back to normal soon.

Hugs
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks Jilly.

Yes thatā€™s true, it was another crap Christmas Day, just hoping Tomorrow goes better.

I hope youā€™re ok and having a nice time.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Which rabbit did you get @walsh111

1 Like

The lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 10 function silverā€¦great price as itā€™s in the saleā€¦and wanted it for bath timeā€¦

Thanks for the info.have you a link @walsh111

Really want to treat myself to something new - but Iā€™m so skint :sob:

So I made up a basket of the things I would buy, just to tease myself even more - why do I do this?!

2 Likes

I treated myself to a couple of things but Hermes says no.

@Cupc8kes I respect your self control

1 Like

Oh what happened?
I knew youā€™d be around to keep my company while curling my hair :wink:

Ooh, the curls flowed so well in that latest lingerie upload and you looked so slinky too.
I digress;
Hermes ā€˜have a problemā€™ with both of my orders and one from an online book store too. I live in a rural village and I donā€™t think they actually deliver here

1 Like

Well thatā€™s just great isnā€™t it :roll_eyes:

Itā€™s doesnā€™t matter where you live - you would think that in this day and age, accessing the community should be fairly easy.
I wouldnā€™t be a happy bunny right now if I were you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ooooh and thank you - Iā€™ve been so good all over Christmas, missed out on lots of yummy treats because I wanted to make sure the lbs stay away from me :rofl:
Actually managed to lose a couple so Iā€™m well chuffed :star_struck:

3 Likes

Not sure how Hermes works, i get the impression they sub contract the actual deliveries to local people, it then depends on the work ethic and honesty of that person. Our local chap is good, but i see on various local Facebook groups from different parts of the country that there are a fair few awful.

2 Likes

Oh so they work similar to amazon then?

Somebody needs to be accountable for all the packages that arenā€™t being delivered.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure exactly how they work, but thatā€™s the impression i get. I see a lot of people on Facebook asking who their local driver is as theyā€™ve had someone elseā€™s parcel etc

Itā€™s so frustrating - people get paid to do a job, so should be doing it.
But Iā€™m finding that Iā€™m most areas of life - that people are lazy, incompetent or canā€™t be bothered.
Trying to make a quick buck without doing too much.

Itā€™s like when you go to a very popular :face_vomiting: fast food joint, get home with your food, then realise that half the order is missing.
How hard is it to follow a list and put a couple of items in a bag - imagine if the guys at LH were like that, it would be mayhem :rofl:
But luckily they have a really good bunch here who work their arses off to make sure we are happy, and itā€™s very much appreciated - thatā€™s what I call customer satisfaction :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yep, you did indeed. I knew as much but itā€™s always a tricky compliment to phrase :grin:
Power to you!

1 Like

Yeah i work with someone who puts more energy into shirking than working, definitely not a team player.

2 Likes

@Samuel21 hope you get over it well and soon mate :+1:

Sorry to hear that @Samuel21, I hope you feel better soon :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face: