Aww that’s so sad. I agree it’s not going to be happy time for lots of people but as you say, thank god we do have technology to help keep us all in as close contact as possible.
Share the love is a perfect sentiment! ![]()
You have to do what you have to do, and you have to be you. Wow that was a lot of ‘you’sBut just be sensible and careful ![]()
I know I’m going to get slated for this nex comment but I say screw the rules at Xmas and if you want to go see your family or your family want to come and see you on Xmas day so do it I am sorry in advance if this upsets people
Gosh I hope you don’t start a disagreement with this one @carzy, there seems to be a wasteland of eggshells here lately that most of us are trying to step around and not cause issues ![]()
At least you’re in The Lounge and you can sway the topic into any which way you like… thank god for that ![]()
But I for one will be following any laws and guidelines for these current circumstances. I couldn’t ever live with myself if I went to see my elderly grandmother after she’s been hiding away isolated for months and she then became ill because of my actions even if my intentions were good and hoping to make her happy. I know she’d be happier that I followed the rules and I’d hope most others would do the same ![]()
![]()
Aww sh* no meant my Xmas shopping FFS
![]()
![]()
![]()
It’s amazing how things get interpreted
I’m done Xmas shopping lol.
Early birds get the worm ![]()
![]()
I’ve not seen or herd anything about what the must have thing is this year for the kids normally this stresses parents out like the year when furbies were like rocking horse sh!t to find
It’s lo bday next month so do it all together. Got ex’s present n card from lo (even though I don’t get anything)
Got my mum’s. I pay for dads subscription to Netflix. Kids have PJ’s. Done.
@Chosen-one one of his pressies is an interactive globe so you put your tablet to an area on the globe and it tells you about the culture or animals that originated there etc
That sounds cool the globe thing fun and educational at the same time
Yeah £60 at Smyth’s got it for £30 on Prime Day
I’m another classic last minute Christmas shopper. Hate thinking about it this year because if the restrictions don’t ease I’m not going to break them but will then be spending Christmas alone. Depressing!
I’m a Xmas Scrooge to be honest
Overhyped holiday, cold, I am very scroogey. Quite like the cheese but that’s about it!
Amen sister! Money making scheme. FINALLY someone agrees with me. Spend money I don’t have. Get into MORE debt I honestly probably can’t afford.
A roulade does it for me but that’s about it
Cheese, booze and a break from work. That’s the true meaning of Christmas
Baahhh humbug to @VanillaWithSprinkles @Orgasm_Chaser ![]()
![]()
![]()
I usually keep a low profile Christmas time, it always descends into drunken rows and foul language.
Boo Boos is HOME!! for now anyway ![]()
I take it’s a doggie