The Lounge

I was so disappointed. I looked on Amazon music and it showed hours of rain etc. Clicked on it and lasted 2 minutes! There’s 1 loopabke song

I’m very fussy which rain sounds I have lol. Not too distant. I like forest rain, tin roof rain

2 Likes

I actually might have to nip over to it now and get my fix of thunder and lightening to help me sleep!
It’s really annoying when you run short of likes! But I’m very cavalier with dishing them out, mostly on the photos or meme threads :joy:

2 Likes

Yes im definitely feeling a bit better. I’m hoping I have enough battery with 25% to listen to it through the night.

It might be long enough for you to nod off .

1 Like

I ask Amazon Alexa to play sleep sounds and she gives me a list of loads to choose from and will keep playing. There’s all sorts of different rain ones and storms @Orgasm_Chaser, @wildflower not sure if that’s any help to you.

I also have the Headspace app, admittedly it’s one that costs but it has various sleep sounds too.

Should probably try and get some sleep - night all! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I have supercharge on my phone so after a cig it will be about 50% for some reason the Alexa devices aren’t working properly. I’ve rebooted re-registered and just continuously they won’t work properly. I’m not sure whether it is something to do with the internet connection because it keeps going off.

2 Likes

Night sweet xxc

1 Like

That’s annoying. Grr. If you have the Alexa app it might work on your phone too. Sweet dreams xx

1 Like

Thanks @MsSubExperimenter I don’t have Alexa though but I’ve got some downloaded on my tablet so I can put it on the bedside table and listen, it’ll turn off after a set time …hopefully I’ll be asleep by then!
Anyway , night night all x

2 Likes

Night sweetheart. Sweet dreams both of you. I’ll be going up myself shortly. Xxx

2 Likes

No, love the clocks going back to real time as we are out of the house as soon as possible after Mrs S phones her father at 07:00 and starting our walk at 07:30 - 07:45. It would get too dark if we stayed on BST. I also like to see the stars in the evening, particularly Orion and the Pleiades. :milky_way:

I listen to storms or running water with you tube and my headphones on to read my book when the wife watches soaps. Can’t concentrate if I don’t. There’s also New York city sounds etc also.

4 Likes

Just spent what seemed to be the extra hour changing all the clocks and timers!

5 Likes

I was paranoid hoping my phone and watch would auto change the time which it actually did. Was paranoid I would sleep in for work

Emma C has just posted a thread on the what you currently doing thread about xmas shopping don’t know about anyone else but xmas shopping stresses me out to the max!!! I hate it
But I love Christmas :christmas_tree:

We do ALLour Xmas shopping in one day stay out till it’s done

God sakes you must finish off that day with a pint :beer:

Don’t drink alcohol

1 Like

I’m DONE!

2 Likes

What!!!