The Lounge

That’s annoying. Grr. If you have the Alexa app it might work on your phone too. Sweet dreams xx

1 Like

Thanks @MsSubExperimenter I don’t have Alexa though but I’ve got some downloaded on my tablet so I can put it on the bedside table and listen, it’ll turn off after a set time …hopefully I’ll be asleep by then!
Anyway , night night all x

2 Likes

Night sweetheart. Sweet dreams both of you. I’ll be going up myself shortly. Xxx

2 Likes

I listen to storms or running water with you tube and my headphones on to read my book when the wife watches soaps. Can’t concentrate if I don’t. There’s also New York city sounds etc also.

4 Likes

Just spent what seemed to be the extra hour changing all the clocks and timers!

5 Likes

I was paranoid hoping my phone and watch would auto change the time which it actually did. Was paranoid I would sleep in for work

Emma C has just posted a thread on the what you currently doing thread about xmas shopping don’t know about anyone else but xmas shopping stresses me out to the max!!! I hate it
But I love Christmas :christmas_tree:

We do ALLour Xmas shopping in one day stay out till it’s done

God sakes you must finish off that day with a pint :beer:

Don’t drink alcohol

1 Like

I’m DONE!

2 Likes

What!!!

ahh, so this is the general hangout… if i’d realised, i’d have said goodnight before i disappeared last night.
As for xmas… we usually love it, but can see this year being a write off. not complainin though, leaves me more spends for the nxt trip to grandkids… if i can stop spendin it all on sexy undies…just too much choice (no never too much)…
but if xmas doesn’t happen this year, i actually think i’d just enjoy the break from it all for once

4 Likes

What you done hun :kissing_heart: @Orgasm_Chaser ? What did I miss ?

:rofl: you sound just like me! Just finished cleaning my bathroom and realised I haven’t eaten anything other than oats early this morning :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

We just cut all the stress from Xmas by deciding as a family to stop buying presents . It’s an expense my family really can’t afford and it’s so much less stressful now. I actually love Xmas and it’s nice just to get together with family although that’s probably not going to be quite the same this year.

3 Likes

I won’t judge don’t worry, I’m terrible for meal timings :rofl:

I used to be a total gym bunny, I mean everyday, and I would always time every meal and snack, I would track macro nutrients to the gram god dam it :woman_facepalming:t3: It’s not a fun game. But what I did learn and what worked and does work very well for me is Intermittent Fasting - not fisting! - so no food intake before 10:30 am and for me that worked amazing, I still go through spells of doing it quite often. Copious amounts of black coffee or green tea and that was always the start to my days :grimacing::muscle:t2::raised_hands:t2:

I usually leave Xmas shopping until early/mid December. I don’t have many people to buy for so half the time I just get most of the gifts from the same place to save the hassle.

3 Likes

I dread to think how sad Christmas may be this year, but atleast most of us have technology to keep in contact with family. My poor Nanny is 95 bless her and hasn’t left the house this year, Christmas will be a tough time for her, myself and my brothers. Our mother past when we were very young and our father lives in New Zealand now so we are all she has and of course this year my father can’t fly back over to be with her. Sad sad times for so many :pensive_face:

All we can do is share as much love as we all can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

If LH bring back gifting, @Mint-Monster you’re top of my Christmas list, and @Justthe2ofus2007 gosh I’d send you sack too :smile::kissing_heart:

5 Likes