The Lounge

She is! My Bella Boo.

A lot of people said about her coming home previously so just wanted to let you all know

Lovely what breed is she?? Perhaps everyone else already knows

A Bullweiller

What breed is that I hear you ask.

An American Bulldog crossed with a rottie… Google it she’s ginger with a white chest. Beautiful! She’s rescue aswell.

5 Likes

@AWB1955 Hey lovely, yeah doing ok thanks, running once or twice a week, due to go tomorrow though probably for about 5k haha no way I can do miles and miles. You getting on alright with the fire break?

1 Like

Hi @WillC and @Chosen-one sorry to ask but just wanted to ask about @CurvyJilly have heard anything ?

2 Likes

Not a sausage mate, she is usually in and around the games as a regular and not seen her

@Justthe2ofus2007 Christmas or any other holiday is stressful. Please reach out if your mental health declines, be it reaching out to your support network or even 999. I can empathise with you about mental health.

If this forum is your safe place, I hope it continues to make you feel protected. Keep safe please.

1 Like

No @Gazza_64 she’s not been around since Tuesday.

1 Like

I hope @CurvyJilly is ok ? Though when I typed her name it didn’t come up

I am starting to worry @CurvyJilly may have left, gosh I really hope she’s ok. She’s such a big part of the Forum and I know loved by so many, including myself :heart::hugs:

5 Likes

Hi @VanillaWithSprinkles that’s good yourvrunnin keeps the mind clear yes coping somewhat with lockdown just miss going for my coffee and cake what about you

Missing my family, seeing friends (even outside).

hugs I feel for everyone who is now enduring new lockdowns.

1 Like

I think it’s goingbto get a lot harder yes miss seeing my family

The clips on the news today of the ex music teacher who suffers from dementia hearing his music played by the bbc orchestra sure tugs at the heart strings absolutely brilliant to see it

1 Like

So Bella came home for a few hours yesterday. The big lump jumped off my knee when we were in the car and literally ripped my legs to bits with her nails. Legs are so painful today.

2 Likes

Get some arnica on them or allo vera cream
Or you could try vicks same as you put on your nose :rofl:

1 Like

Ouch, but we still love our pets.

No offence but I prefer dogs over cats

I just wanted to share a picture of our Hot Tub as it would seem I mention it way too much :rofl:

The happiest place in my world and I can be found here in all of my free time :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m not at all surprised you want to spend so much time in that hot tub @Blonde_Bunny it looks amazing! :relaxed:

3 Likes