The Lounge

@Melody1 - it’s like a fun house. I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw, thanks @WillC and @Mint-Monster - it’s just the way it evolved, It looks kinda beach hut. It wasn’t necessarily what I was going for but I quite like it :slight_smile:
@wildflower, @Cupc8kes

2 Likes

Looks great @Melody1 , just the kind of thing to cheer up this drab grey time of year! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Melody1 it’s so bright and colourful.
I’d never be brave enough to do something like that but it looks cool.

2 Likes

@BangOnTarget @CurvyJilly regarding black pudding…I read a while back that there were a lot of false positive bowel cancer tests in certain Northern regions because of the amount of black pudding they eat, not sure how true it is!

2 Likes

I can see that being plausible - presumably dried blood and how close pigs are to humans?

I think it’s the amount of iron from the blood.

1 Like

Just so I don’t go off topic in another topic:

Women who complain about uncomfortable underwear, you’re so ungrateful, you don’t know how lucky you are! I love wearing women’s knickers, especially v strings and Brazilians.

So when I see women complaining about how uncomfortable they are, I think, meh! I’ll gladly swap for my baggy daggy boxers (at least I would if I hadn’t thrown them all away} for your v strings and Brazilians… What an amazing invention, and so many variations.

And, I find them incredibly comfortable, yes, even the string up my bum, and I don’t pull them out, I tend to leave them and just enjoy the feeling.

Hang on, am i getting off topic on the off topic thread?

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy wearing sexy undies @Jade48

Who cares if they are mens or womens.
Males don’t have to wear Boxers.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jade48 :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic is for pretty much any subject you fancy throwing in, so I think it’s impossible to go off-topic in here. :slightly_smiling_face: But there are also lots of other topics on underwear floating about if you wanted to join or restart a conversation in those? And there’s the Rant Topic if you ever want to air a peeve. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

God is it that time already? I’m off to sleep now! Night @Melody1 x

1 Like

Goodnight @wildflower

1 Like

Night night @D_and_E x

1 Like

Yep, it’s at least ‘half past that time’
Sleep tight night shift honey

1 Like

Way past pumpkin time
If you find my slipper, please post on Shoes Schmooze