The Lounge

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna, I was just wondering if anyone was working in customer service department today. I sent a email a couple of days ago and not had a reply from them. Fingers crossed you can help.

@Curious_Couple_19
I always find that I get much better service and response from using the live chat option instead of emailing.

2 Likes

I take the blame for glue tin taller ants :raising_hand_man: Sorry :grin: I canā€™t help myself when it comes to an absolutely awful pun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you @Kitty-Cat01, there ainā€™t no duck there. :joy:

3 Likes

My mindā€™s gonna be forever dirty, I cannot find the duck :rofl:

3 Likes

You could try staring at a fixed point at the far wall, and then slowly moving the image into your eyeline while trying to keep a loose focus? That can sometimes work.

99% sure there is no duck :joy:

9 Likes

The duck is in the bottom corner of the picture. Took me ages to notice!

12 Likes

:woman_facepalming: Doh!

6 Likes

Thank you @Calie !!! :rofl:

Total failure on that one and way too long spent studying a dodgy picture from every angle today. Had seen the duck yet somehow hadnā€™t registered it as ā€œthe duckā€ just background and was still over analysing the picture :see_no_evil:.

5 Likes

I actually thought Iā€™d found the duck by fuzzing my eyes (beak to the right), but did think, ā€œthis looks more like big bird than a duckā€. :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

I was kinda hoping that one would last a bit longer. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I even tried the magic eye thing!!!
Youā€™re mean @Ian_Chimp :rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

No worries dude. Dont let me cramp your style, that one just went over my head :laughing:
(I found the duck, so it evens out)

4 Likes

How did I not see the sodding duckā€¦ I have looked at that pic for sometime and couldnā€™t see it.
Only after reading this thread I have gone back in and I saw it in the bottom corner. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, thatā€™s made my day. :slightly_smiling_face:

If it makes you feel better, I also got Mrs Chimp to do the magic eye thing too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So I saw this thread and the 1st few messages about the duck and thought this will be difficult so eagerly went to see the memes and was very disappointed in how was easy it was lol

2 Likes

I saw the duck really quickly. Canā€™t work out the main picture though :joy:

2 Likes

Have we suddenly jumped into the ā€œWhat can you say during sex but also at a family dinnerā€ thread? :grin:

6 Likes

ā€œI canā€™t tell if this is duck, or someone farting in my mouthā€

3 Likes