The Lounge

I saw the duck in the bottom corner but I was looking for a duck in the main picture! :woman_facepalming:

And yes @Ian_Chimp, that is mean! :pouting_cat::rofl:

6 Likes

Did you do it too? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t actually do it since I was heading into work and reading whilst sat in the car park. I would have done if I’d been at home :triumph: I might forgive you by tomorrow.

2 Likes

I feel like I should maybe kind of apologise for the whole duck thing…

I totally missed it too and I’m not going to lie, the amusement I’ve had from reading all the comments trying to find it has made my afternoon!

So sorry not sorry @Ian_Chimp, @Lovehoney_Brenna, @Peitho, @PleasureDrone, @WillC, @Calie, @Kitty-Cat01, @TX_guy, @Dirty-Wife, @SexInTheCity, @arry069, @Green_Eyed_Girl, @KinkyMira :joy:

17 Likes

No need to apologise! It was funny, it just proves we’re all mostly pervs! :wink:

8 Likes

Haha I know! As soon as I saw it and ‘got’ it, I just knew I had to share it here! :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

No need to appologise @MsSubExperimenter, it’s been a good laugh! I already knew I had a dirty mind and I’m proud of it! :grin::rofl:

7 Likes

Yes I finally saw the duck.lol And now have a bigger than usual desire to rim my OH’s ass. Suggestive and funny…We all win!

3 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter fun was had all round, definitely made me laugh out load quite a bit. Which was great because i needed it today

6 Likes

FRIDAY :hugs: :yum: :hugs: :yum: … Just eight hours of grief to get through then it’s drinkies and crisps.
Hope everyone is ok and having a good day :kissing_heart:
Roll on 5 o’clock !!!

8 Likes

Have a good day @arry069 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely no need to apologize @MsSubExperimenter . That was pretty darn funny!!

1 Like

A few days late but happy masturbation May everyone!

If that means masturbating every day I know for sure like most people I won’t have the time for it lol

Not sure i could manage it either, but im sure we’ll all have fun trying

2 Likes

Thought I’d move the cat related conversation over here so that I don’t derail the thread @Very-Ape. I just looked at your photo of your cat and she looks like an older version of mine, they look so similar :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 thank you, still a bit technical for me :joy_cat: aaawh must be a super cute cat then! :smile_cat: can’t say no to her and if it was my OH waking me up that much so early in the morning I’d kick her out of the bed! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy_cat:

1 Like

It’s not overly complicated. I did it by clicking on the link symbol on the bottom of the post that I wanted to reply to, copy the link, go to the thread that you want to reply on, paste the link and then reply.

I just realised that I did it the complicated way though! I’m still learning.

The sensible way to do it would be:

• Click the reply button at the bottom of the post you are replying to as usual.
  • Write your reply.
  • Go back to the main forum page
  • Find the thread you want to reply in
  • Submit your reply - it will ask you if you want to reply in this thread or the original thread, just tell it you want to reply in this one.

I think that makes sense! You can always practice in the Sandbox thread if you wanted to try replying to this post in there? No worries if you can’t be bothered though! There are probably more important things to be doing!

1 Like

Err this is me! :joy:

2 Likes

This is why I find it useful to open threads in a separate tab instead of in the same window. Being able to flip back and forth and have two or more threads on the go simultaneously makes cross-linking a bit easier. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bucky O’Hare was my favourite show as a kid! Thought @Ian_Chimp 's video post was worth sharing here… pretty sure I’ve shared the same video before :rofl:. Happy feelgood memories - 80s kids enjoy!

Bucky O’Hare

4 Likes