The Lounge

but if you can ‘get through for two minutes only , it will be a Start:musical_note:
Gospel according to Paul

5 Likes

@Littleblondechick good to see you back i think.i need a kick start as well just can’t be bothered

1 Like

@Diggerman_Baz @MsSubExperimenter hope you are both still doing well and managed to take it easy today.

2 Likes

Just up, not feeling too bad, arm has burning feeling where needle went in. What about you? Only side effect I’m feeling is total exhaustion.
No plans for weekend except relax, recharge and maybe binge watch everything I recorded before SKY contract ends tomorrow.
Anything planned?

3 Likes

Glad your doing good mate :+1: chilling out sounds like the best idea
Yeah, i feel pretty poleaxed too. But that was inevitable for me. Woke up with a slight head and my temp is fluctuating a little, but im good.
Nope, no plans. Going to make a nest on the sofa and Read, maybe some netflix (might watch “life on mars” for the 8,000th time).

3 Likes

I’m not too bad, arm is a bit tender and I’m tired but other than that, all good.

Just had my nails done, plan for the rest of the day is not a lot! :blush:

7 Likes

Sounds like a good plan :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: glad your doing well. Have a nice day taking it easy

Best to rest hun @MsSubExperimenter :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I did contemplate this, it could go either way. I think it would just make him feel uncomfortable though so I’ve avoided it so far. Subtle is something I’m definitely not! :rofl: :rofl: I’ve learnt to spell it out in detail if I want him to understand!

And yes, it’s the innocent ones you need to watch out for!

4 Likes

Yay for getting nails done (do we get a pretty picture on Monday?)

I think today is a good day for not doing a lot. It is certainly my plan too until latish afternoon when hopefully tge rain might have eased a bit.

Glad you are all feeling not too bad post vacs :+1:

2 Likes

Already posted to the photo thread, just waiting for approval :smiley:

I think I have about half of the latest Light Elegance collection on!

edit @Peitho the photo is up :blush:

3 Likes

:rofl: Excellent!

I look forward to seeing them :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Kudos @Ian_Chimp for getting your Under Appreciated award! :3rd_place_medal:

Don’t know when it actually appeared, I’ve only just spotted it. Clearly don’t pay enough attention because I under appreciate you! :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

Under Appreciated

6 Likes

I was wondering if you were ever going to notice that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry - clearly I’m a bit slow on the uptake… and for your post above another occasion where I need a :joy: instead of a :heart:.

When did it actually appear?

1 Like

As soon as Brenna was back in to do it. :slightly_smiling_face: Not sure of the exact timeline, but it must have been there for about a week now?

1 Like

@Peitho That door handle is amazing. I’d really love to have those in our place.

3 Likes

Pretty epic isn’t it?! :rofl: I think at least one on the front door would keep away any folk without a sense of humour!

3 Likes

That photo could have originated on a manufacturer’s product page. If you do a google reverse image search on it, it might lead you to the company that makes them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Saw on Eurotrash a while back they were using plaster of Paris to take moulds of aresholes and fanny’s then casting them in brass to use as handles for drawers, you just inserted your finger and pulled!

4 Likes