The Lounge

My reply was in response to a previous comment and past similar occurrences. That said whilst I appreciate and understand what you have said regarding today’s vaccine, and to some degree I agree, the formula used has been around for many years, what they did was evolve it by adding new variants to see how it would react/respond. Overall they found that it did have a positive effect.
I will not argue that some have experienced adverse reactions that would be true of all medications administered, that is not something at this stage in medical advancement that can be avoided.
It is a shame that GUV-Not taking sides-Did not give the full facts relating to the vaccination, signs and symptoms to look for post injection ect. In a way that everyone would understand.

1 Like

@Cupc8kes @steevo68 @anyoneWhointerested I’m from West Midlands, it’s on the sex map page :+1: cordial I don’t think it was that either? Was it not something more like juice and the fizzy stuff gets called pop? Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve interacted outside of Scotland :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

As i think you know i’m local to you, cordial was what posh people called squash round here! I have a friend from here who i’ve known since childhood, she now lives in Scotland and she confused me by saying she drinks her vodka with juice! I had to ask, and she said juice is pop in Scotland! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vodka and Irn Bru (non-aspartame version). Yummy.

2 Likes

That’s my fall back after cream soda! Coincidentally, i first tasted Irn Bru in Scotland in 1973, i cracked my forehead open and had to be stitched up in a village doctor’s house/surgery! The Irn Bru was a reward for being a brave boy! :joy:

3 Likes

Yasss @WillC squash that bugged me all night. I’ve met people from Walsall in our village you know :smirk: yasss you’re definitely very local to me, after seeing you post the phone numbers i was proper excited, something about knowing we have a chance at knowing each other :smile: been wondering if you go to certain places, pubs all-sorts, not over thinking at all :rofl: she’ll of forgotten squash n replaced it with juice which now I remember sounds posh too :sweat_smile:

Think we need some kind of slang page where people state local slang n others can try working it out.

Off to find the funeral page, not what will be played but on the funny side although it’s a good toon n can imagine people laughing when it kicks in

1 Like

Love iron bruuuuu and cream soda :yum:

1 Like

Am fae Fife. fizzy stuff always just been called juice and yes diluting for your squash. Some folks do call the fizzy “ginger” but think it’s more west coast

2 Likes

Further down nearer the border here on the west coast :smirk: it’s always diluting juice for pop n juice for the fizzy, never heard it called ginger that I can remember. Do yous say “ken whit a meen”? Lots of places rip people round here for saying ken

1 Like

Yes well used here. When my sister moved to East Kilbride they kept on asking her “who’s Ken” :joy:

4 Likes

John Peel?
:grin:
Do you ken him? :musical_note:

4 Likes

@Promega Got to admit, it does look good. Im rather fond of p spot toys, even though I’m female. Find they rub my g spot really nicely (one of my favourtie longer term wear plug is a p spotter)
How is the shape, does it work well?

I love this !!! … Top Work @Oldman
Really made me laugh :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh I have felt this pain! :sob::joy:

2 Likes

Chinchillas are the best @sharbur . So adorable, always wanted one :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl Yeah I love them so much :heart: The weird thing I have found with my chinchilla is he likes to throw tantrums when he doesn’t get his way. He will stamp his feet, bark, and throw his food around, bite the bars, destroy stuff etc. He is like a literal child sometimes but I still love him :heart:

2 Likes

Aww. Still adorable. I succumb to chinchilla gif’s all the time (sadly we cant post them here or i would)

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl I’d definitely post a picture of my chinchilla if I could. He loves having his picture taken and he has the cutest face :heart:

1 Like

By the look of it, your trust lvl 2 you can post images of the fluffy varmint all you like :heart_eyes: i bet he’s adorable
Theres even have a picture thread just for pets

1 Like

@Oldman i genuinely have had that honey badger photo saved to my phone for years now, it’s 1 of my favourites :joy:

1 Like