The Lounge

The cinema tickets, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@PleasureDrone managed to come out to my brother yesterday. He was totally cool about it as hoped (i wasnt 100% sure how he was going to react, but thought it would probubly be fine)
Thank you so very much for giving me a peptalk the other day. Massive help :heart:

7 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl - thatā€™s wonderful news. Well done you! :partying_face:
If I managed to play any part in helping that to happen, I shall go to bed happy tonight. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Besides other things, You made me less nervous about doing it. Between your good advice and doing some further reading i made less of a mess of it this time. Im hoping it will make the follow up chat i will be having with my mum much easier.
So yes, you made a big diference :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This couldnā€™t be any more accurate going off what Iā€™m currently looking at from the window! :rofl:
Youā€™d never think weā€™re in May going on June!

3 Likes

Yup, same here. Torrential rain and wind. Cold, miserable. Outlook poor
:laughing: :umbrella: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

We had a whole hour of sun yesterday! But then it suddenly turned chilly, the wind picked up and then a thunderstorm with torrential rain and hail! Think that hour may have been the summer! :thinking: :cry:

2 Likes

We have a tiny storm going through. 60mph winds and rain. Going to be wet well into next week but at least its good fpr the garden.
Has been incredibly chilly right from the word go here. Hasnt actually warmed up for more than a few days since winter as the wind is like ice.

Yes, itā€™s great for the garden, everything is a mass of green right now but our grass is so long it looks like a field! Trouble is it takes so long to dry out enough to cut it properly. On the other hand, itā€™s great for insects and pollination so weā€™re doing our bit for nature! :honeybee:

3 Likes

Here in Norwich we had a MAHOOOOSIVE hailstorm yesterday, with thunder and lightning. It batted down so hard I thought the roof slates were going to come off! V. pleasant today, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Itā€™s crazy! Keep having to switch between my sunglasses and my umbrella :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love a good storm! We had some absolutely insane ones last year, that was the entertainment for the night tho :yum:

3 Likes

Ooh, yeah thats good stuff. Actually shoved my old review up the other day for it in the review thread. Have you tried mixing a bullet vibe with it or putting it in other places yet?
The ignite balm is also really nice. Probubly my fave as its not drying.

Well, it sort of is. A little paw of one at least. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah :grin:

There have always been those that will oppose logic and Medical evidence, the internet has just given them a pathway to share and convince others of there misguided ignorant beliefs.

There is no medical evidence to say vaccines are long term safe. In a slightly longer time period I have been in contact with a couple of hundred people a day, the first six months with no ppe and questionable social distancing. This ā€˜evidenceā€™ shows Iā€™m immune? As a professional tester, I know that some things take the physical passing of time to test. The vaccines simply havenā€™t had this. Medical evidence shows that by taking a particular vaccine you have an increased chance of blood clots and death. Previously it was thought ā€˜safeā€™ as the passage of time hadnā€™t been long enough and the sample size too small to reveal this fatal flaw

1 Like

Just seen my team, Miami, lose by two in OT. Jimmy B didnā€™t have his best game.

I genuinely though Miami would go further. Jimmy normally carries that team through games. I just want my beloved Knicks to win

How about those Knicks? Thought I must have landed on my head when I looked at the standings! Go NY!

Jimmy and Bam both had poor games and it still went to OT so the signs arenā€™t too bad. Duncan Robinson made some insanely difficult 3 points baskets look easy

@KentCouple1990 : Itā€™s best of seven so still a long way to go

1 Like

I just love how Randle has come along and really taken the rookies under his wing. Love watching them play.

Miami have a good team so I expect them to be there again next year

1 Like