The Lounge

Thankyou so much, that means more to me than you know :relaxed:

There’s a lot more of my reviews I havn’t uploaded but I’ve just skimmed off a few of my favourites and in particular the products I really really love the most :smile:

3 Likes

I’m all done for now but thank you for helping out :smiling_face: I chose a few of my favourites but if I find some others I like I will pop them up. It’s so hard to remember things you’ve reviewed in the past :smile:

God, I’ve got so so many toys still to review, I think I’ve only reviewed 1 of my 5 Doxy wands I own :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

And you can use the filter trick to add a link to your profile of just your reviews too. :+1: (there’s one in my usercard if you want to check out an example)

There’s a bit more info on how to do that in Adding Photo Gallery Links.

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, I will do this :relaxed:

1 Like

Finally had a chance to sit down and read through your reviews in the My Reviews thread @Blonde_Bunny and I recommend anyone at a loss for something to do and in need of good entertainment to do the same. Particular highlights for me, of the Galaxy Dildo, “How about a voyage to Uranus for all you ass-tranauts?” And of the Greedy Girl G-spot stroker, "This time, my soul left me, and God himself said ‘child, it is not your time, go back to the little white light.’ " You are a simply superb wordsmith!

I should say previous readings of your reviews definitely influenced my purchases of the Bondage Boutique Expandable Spreader Bar and the devishly devine Dame Arc.

3 Likes

Thankyou @Peitho, I’m now sporting a massive blonde bunny smile :relaxed:

Beneath all the silly puns and laughable language, I do try my very best to be as accurate and informative as possible, and I can assure you all, every one of my experiences mentioned in all of my reviews is shamefully true :smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Oh absolutely the informative aspects are paramount and essential to good reviews, I hope all mine contain those aspects too but the puns and linguistics make for wonderful reading! :blush:

1 Like

@Peitho I’ve loved every one of your reviews, I’m not even shamed to admitting that I would check every couple of days for any new reviews from you on the old-style website and forum - ahh the good old days when things were so simple :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I used to look out for all the forum peeps in the Latest Reviews. I can’t browse reviews at all any more, as the new review system still judders horrifically every time I load a new page. And the giant ‘add to basket’ floating footer obscures most of the screen when I try and search. Sad times.

5 Likes

Read through your reviews this morning. So fun! So informative and well written. Really enjoyed your reviews on the male toys from your perspective. It’s nice to read how women experience using male toys on their partners, feel male toys are still a bit of a taboo sometimes.

Anyone with 20mins or so to spare, definitely recommend reading through @Blonde_Bunny reviews. They will make your day :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp do you think they will bring back a place where we can see latest reviews like before? I also now find it a lot harder to read through product reviews before purchasing as I would always look for names, gender and relationship status etc at the top of a review, I know this may sound odd but for some reason it helped me skim through and filter reviews that were more relevant to subjects, circumstances, hopes and expectations of products and the experiences that I was looking to know about - not sure how to explain that without sounding like a weirdo or discriminatory :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

@AutoScot, thank you so so much, I’ve still got quite a few more reviews I think I’ll upload to the forum and heaps of products still
to even begin writing reviews. Every time I think I’ll review one of my existing dildos or vibrators, Lovehoney seem to send me out something new to test, trial and review and I just never seem to get through my back log - that and finding the time to work, sleep and bounce on dicks a girl just loses track of time. and her mind.

Hand on heart, I’m wearing a certain toy/device right now and throughout today that I’m testing for review. No rest for the wicked, broken and damned :joy::sweat_smile:

Oh male toys are far from taboo in our bedroom, but I do agree with you. Girls seem to get the majority of gadgets and it would seem it’s far more expected for a lass to have a whole hoard of rubber dicks under her bed than it is for a guy to have a draw of fake pussys, let alone a full size Lexi Doll :smile: I couldn’t even tell you how many times I’ve had conversations with my female clients while doing their hair about dildos and vibrators they have or want to buy and even anal toys, plugs, beads but never a mention about what the a man might have, use or want. :thinking:

Luckily for us all, the Lovehoney Revolution is strong and I hope one day we will see Fleshlights gracing the shelves of Boots, Superdrug and your local Co-Op too :rofl:

3 Likes

I just love your comments, you are so open minded and you know what you want etc. I must sort my computer out so that I can read your reviews. (I’m unable to read reviews at present). I have a flashlight which I am getting use to. Keep on posting items they always brighten up my days.

1 Like

AMEN!

Very jealous of your ‘hoard’ under the bed. Hopefully it will become OK for a guy to have a hoard of Masturbators under his bed! :wink:

Looking forward to reading more of your reviews. It spurs me on to keep up to date with my own reviews.

1 Like

Thanks @steve19 :smiling_face: Although I do worry sometimes my mind may be just a little too open :sweat_smile:

You should be able to see some of my reviews on your mobile or whatever device you’re using now just by clicking :arrow_right: Blonde Bunny’s Reviews

The fun and exciting thing is, it is ok for a guy to have a hoard of masturbators under his bed now! :grimacing:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I must be doing something wrong , I click on your profile and then click on your reviews but I then get Ian Chimps reviews? I must do a review of my settings etc but thank you for attempting to help me.

Love your enthusiasm, but I don’t know if all women would agree if they stuck their heads under the bed for a peak and saw such a male collection.

1 Like

The top post is Mr Chimp’s as the topic starter but then all the reviews are @Blonde_Bunny 's.

3 Likes

Scroll down past @Ian_Chimp’s first post. I think this is always the one at the top as it was the start of the My Reviews topic thread

3 Likes

God I’d worry what both women and men would think if they had a peak under my bed :woman_facepalming:t3::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’re not doing anything wrong, Steve. That link’s filter isn’t working for some reason. It might be a browser-specific thing.