The Lounge

Hahaha n the best of it is you ain’t even joking :rofl:

1 Like

Just noticed my latest review is showing as ‘verified customer’ and not my profile name.

1 Like

We’re on the fence about what this might mean. @Peitho is Team Optimism, and thinks this could be a sign of them twiddling with our new review profiles. @PleasureDrone is Team Pessimism, and thinks they’ve just dropped another bollock. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I think I’m just in Team Confused! :grin:

4 Likes

God knows what team im in :laughing: i thi k theyr probubly poking things behind the scenes. Maybe trying to restore all the user names that defaulted to “verified customer” in the switch over.
Whether anything will come of it is yet to be seen. Coding is a dark art after all

3 Likes

Team Optimism for me. 'Cause you gotta have faith… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, I think @PleasureDrone took that round. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am trying to get on the testing list but if my reviews are anonymous, how do you build credibility? I hope this gets fixed as me and the Mrs. are stoked about getting going on some trials!

Hope it gets fixed soon or doesn’t affect the ability to try out some gear!

1 Like

I think brenna sees the reviews in a different way to us as theyr all linked by email. So hopefully it wont effect that

In other news @rosiedosie thankyou for the recommend on the glow in the dark cuffs. They are super and such nice quality. Just as nice as the collar and A thousand times better than the other set i bought for the same price (also slimmer which is exactly what i wanted, makes them much easier to use for me)

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

@Green_Eyed_Girl i’d buy that Kiss t-shirt! I have a Rainbow scarf i bought from a gig in 1980 that i still use! :slightly_smiling_face:

Supermarket special mate :wink: big name so no doubt there’ll be one near you somewhere. Just keep your eye out
Might have been workout gear, but im desperate for t shirts so not picky at the moment

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl The Rolling Stones butterflies T-shirt might be a reference to the Hyde Park concert in 1969 when they released several hundred cabbage white butterflies in memory of Brian Jones who had recently died.

4 Likes

Oh, thats cool. :butterfly: they where lilac to be fair so did look rather odd.

I’ve just realised I’ve put more effort into hiding my bb gun than my sex toys :joy:

(just to be clear I’ve only ever used plastic pellots and only at inanimate targets, it was basically just a spontaneous coast buy to try to improve my aim. It is metal and surprisingly pretty pale blue colour)

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Yes yes I know it’s silly o’clock, but I’m just wondering if there are any other early risers here that could help a certain little blonde rabbit out this morning.

I’m trying to upload several of my product reviews to the My Reviews catagory but I’m only allowed to make 3 posts in a row before come one else has to make a reply, then I can post 3 more again and so on. Can someone please just put a tiny post, a word, a dot, anything into the My Reviews so I can then upload 3 more reviews. They can then delete that post after and yay I will have a few of my reviews all together in one place.

5 Likes

Done :+1:

1 Like

@Peitho youre the best! Again again :sweat_smile::smile::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thankyou so so much @Peitho, I will check and edit that link in the spreader bar now :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

Love your reviews so much - great addition to the my reviews thread!

2 Likes