The Lounge

That’s interesting. Out of curiosity, can you click on Blonde_Bunny’s usercard in this post, and then tap the grey ‘18 posts in topic’ button? Does it work for you that way?

(You don’t have Blonde_Bunny on your Ignore list by any chance? :slightly_smiling_face: That brings up a blank topic if you use their filter links)

1 Like

Thank you @Blonde_Bunny, @Peitho and @PleasureDrone I will take a look now. Also just seen the comment from @Blonde_Bunny about looking under your bed. That really would be an Aladdins cave, I must put that thought to the back of my mind !

Who knows? :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sure they will at some point, but I have no idea how long that will be.

1 Like

I’m able to see your reviews now @Blonde_Bunny, need to go out now but will read and enjoy later today. I think i’m going to enjoy the experience.

1 Like

I know what you mean about being able to check the reviewers gender being helpful. Makes a big difference for things like curved butt plugs or g/p spot toys like the pure wand.

Your reviews are always so much fun to read. I was laughing while reading the space dildo review yesterday. Some toys are just gold mines of potential puns :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy: I had to actually edit out some of the space puns as it was getting a little over the top. Jokes aside, it is a sensational love rocket to take pleasure to a whole other dimension. Still seeing stars now :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yes, that method works - thanks, Ian. Also, I hadn’t realised that with the other link, this is what happens:

2 Likes

Ah, so it’s the OP that’s throwing everyone. Would it be better if it was a little Brenna face in there instead? Would that be more intuitive that it was a landing page?

Eg. PleasureDrone’s Nails

(Just as an FYI, the filter link trick replicates the grey button, so they should do the same thing :+1:)

1 Like

Yes, it would work better with Brenna as the OP on the thread - good idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

In practice, the filter link trick doesn’t exactly replicate the action of the grey button: it leads to a modified URL, whereas the grey button applies a filtering widget within the thread itself, leaving the main URL unaffected.

1 Like

They both apply the ?username_filters={user} filter. The grey button doesn’t display it in the results as it’s a ninja filter. There are others too, like ?status=closed that you can pop on the end of the main or category addresses.

Eg. https://lovehoneyforum.com/c/sex-tips-and-talk?status=closed

I’ll have a bit of a rewrite, and get Brenna to swop ownership when she’s back in. :+1:

2 Likes

Uh. Does anyone know what plug the desire mini vibe uses, please?
Ive been though the box 3 times and i cannot find it, despite sticking what feels like all the plugs into the slot.
I clearly need to work out a labelling system

I think my latest review could possibly be the longest review on a Clit Clamp in history :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Maybe I should start bulking mine out with some puns? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh @Ian_Chimp I would love you to do this! Pleeeeease :grimacing::smile::smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m on it. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not bulking out, bulking out for pointless reasons is always bad! Bulk without content are terrible reviews.
Puns however, break up the review and re-engage the reader, done well like @Blonde_Bunny they are a highly important (and from my shopping tuns out) influential part of the review :joy:!

I look forward to your punning Mr. Chimp :+1:

1 Like

@Peitho quietly proceeds to checkout with new Bondage Boutique Rose Gold Clit Clamp

:joy:

1 Like

Perhaps I should start a topic, and we can all throw some in. :slightly_smiling_face: We could re-write/edit some in to one of my old ones? Maybe something like the Chorus? Seems like that should have some punning legs. Though that one is pretty long already - but the character limit on a forum post is 32,000 so we could just go nuts. :slightly_smiling_face: (all other suggestions welcome)

2 Likes

I’m not a very good punner, and already have too many of my own reviews to write. I think this one is down to you with your next review @Ian_Chimp but I am already looking forward to reading it!

@Blonde_Bunny - yes, now I want that clit clamp damn it! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl when it’s approved I’ve posted a pic of what the charger looks like which will hopefully help.

I try to do a pun in the title though i can’t always think of any. I’m no where near good enough at puns to include more than 1 per toy max :joy:

Also you’re review has made me realise i may have been using my clit clamp wrong :sweat_smile:

3 Likes