The Lounge

@Blonde_Bunny - your Ballad of Bliss

:clap::clap::clap:

And @Ian_Chimp - just so you donā€™t feel left out I feel I should say I bought the Lovehoney Patterened Fishnet Suspender Tights because I saw them in your review listā€¦ admittedly other reviews stating leg lengths and that they still come up high were the biggest pull. Not so much for the bedroom but when weā€™re allowed properly out and about again they will be under dresses so thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

Why thank you Peitho. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think that was one of my first reviews? I apologise for the lack of detail. Perhaps that would be a good one to jhoosh up into a more entertaining (and detailed) review. :slightly_smiling_face: No one shat themselves though, so I feel at a bit of a disadvantage.

1 Like

It was an early one but thankfully from later reviews I know her size and shape. I think weā€™re pretty similar so I find your lingerie reviews very helpful.

That is the trouble with comedic reviews, everything must still be true and unfortunately* none of my purchases from Lovehoney have resulted in violent vomiting or explosive diarrhoea, none have left me accidently nude in public or with an unmistakable deep rumble at the airport. I havenā€™t even been pulled up once for going through a metal detector with a shiny bejewelled metal butt plug in - Some people just have no luck! :rofl:

@Blonde_Bunny has a superb way with words, I donā€™t intend to rival her just write reviews that present all the information I wish Iā€™d known before buying the product and anything else useful I can think of.**

* Not unfortunately very fortunately!
** And the size I am and the size I bought in lingerie - please everyone!!!

2 Likes

It made it into the FAQs :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve moved my reply here @KentCouple1990. Youā€™re right, Covid isnā€™t helping. Neither is the fact that my husbandā€™s company has said we can live further away, as heā€™s going to stay working from home a lot.
So, we have:

• So much to do to pack this place up.

• Looking for a rental place a few hours away, and viewings are hard as we arenā€™t there and are mega busy

• Covid restrictions making it hard

• Having to book AirBnBs in case we donā€™t get anything when we have to leave

Plus, there is a chance we could buy somewhere, but letā€™s not get too far ahead of ourselves.

1 Like

Blimey I can see now how everything is getting on top of you. I suppose itā€™s good that he can stay working from home a bit more so perhaps means more time together.
Itā€™s the not knowing as well especially the ā€˜betweenā€™ period.

Have you got a date you have to move out of your current place by?

1 Like

Thinking of you @KinkyMira moving house is a very stressful time. I wish you all the luck with finding somewhere. It sounds like you should have more choice though.

1 Like

Wow, thats a real list. Hope you manage to find something :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We never have done things the easy way. We picked up the keys to a new house the day before we got married., and moved the day after!

Oh my life some of they England players are stunning :star_struck: was coming to moan bout football then a goal apeared

1 Like

Good practice for life if you ask me. Never know what itā€™ll throw at you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wasnā€™t sure where to put this so figured Iā€™d give you all a giggle here in the lounge.

My mum and sister came over this afternoon with about 3 minutes notice. I quickly did a sweep of the house to hide a number of sex toys and accessories, including anal beads and a plug that were drying in the bathroom, a large box of toys scattered across my bedroom floor, lubes dotted about my room and lounge, and I chucked a blanket over the top of a huge open hold-all that has all my other toys in. Thought all was safe until my mum and sister got here and I clocked my mum reading a birthday card that I got for my OH. It was sitting pride of place on the tv unit with the words ā€œHAPPY BIRTH_AY! (You can give me the D later)ā€ sprawled across it. Mum went on to ask my sister what ā€œDā€ was while I quietly cursed my OH for leaving it up :joy:

11 Likes

Ooops. ā€¦so now heā€™s got buy you Diamonds! :wink:

2 Likes

Aaah, unlucky! This isnā€™t the one youā€™re looking for. :slightly_frowning_face:

Back to Hook-a-Duck

2 Likes

I feel the need to try and drum up a bit of competition for @WillC and myself in this weekā€™s quiz.

@SexInTheCity , @MsSubExperimenter , @FL45H , @AnybodyElseWhoFanciesLightheartedQuizzing ? Pretty sure comedy answers are just as welcome as correct ones if you donā€™t know the answers!

And Domwoofer will punish you if you donā€™t have a try! :rofl::dog2: :paddle:

5 Likes

I like comedy answers!
Yes everyone is welcome to have a crack at it! Iā€™m shite at sport but I have a go!

3 Likes

But Domwoofer coming after me is an incentive not to! :joy::joy:

Iā€™m partway through it to be honest, just finished work so going to have another squizz!

2 Likes

:rofl: Okay, just for you - he promises to get you when youā€™re done instead!

2 Likes

I would but I am aaaaaabsolutely awful at general knowledge/pub quiz stuff :joy_cat::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Just have a go, you never know, you may surprise yourself! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes