The Lounge

Black Country for you first Geordie phrase is “Om gooin um ter me pit” :joy:

3 Likes

No. I’m very sorry… You’ve lost me completely! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@WillC is going going to bed :sleeping: ain’t ya bab :dizzy_face:

I love how our different accents are like a different language :smiley:

3 Likes

Two countries divided by a common language…

I have seen som British authors put a glossary at the back of their books for US readers, so you are not alone!

4 Likes

When I phone, I regularly have to ask people to repeat themselves, I’ve had this issue phoning Scotland, Wales, Ireland the Northeast and Northwest, I really struggle to understand the different dialects, but also I was in a petrol garage near me recently and I asked for something, I had to ask him 4 times gave up and I just said don’t worry thanks. I often feel guilty afterwards.

6 Likes

You got it bab! :+1:

3 Likes

I’m sure there was a thrad about this and it was mostly Scottish words and phrases lol

1 Like

That’s brilliant I can add for Scottish and English :grinning:

Have you ever noticed, that is something they omit in Hollywood movies . Never see a wild sex scene followed by a clean up .

4 Likes

YES!!! This needs to be acted out :rofl: Something my OH and I are always thinking.

1 Like

@drippingwet in response to your comment on clean up we have tissue close to hand but if itsxa late session I just leave his cum inside wake up with wet on my legs and other places particularly if not shaved

3 Likes

@Mrs.John thank you for the like hope your keeping well and safe lovely pictures

1 Like

@Mrs.John you working from home just home from a funeral

That’s an idea for a new topic, stuff in films that don’t happen in real life!
Like after a rampant sex session, the participants get all coy and cover themselves with a sheet to walk to the bathroom! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Could someone please pop a breaker in the :uk: Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD thread for me please? (Last 3 posts are me) Today’s DOTD is a good one.

@Ian_Chimp - sorry, prob shouldn’t have done obvious post if you’re keeping a low profile still at the moment but I was so happy you’d actually checked into the forum as you’d been planted on 390 days for ages. I very much hope all is okay with you and your family and you’ll be back with us soon!

1 Like

Thank you @PKH :pray:

No problem :wink:

I need to know the secret to anal sex my wife says it hurts

I must ask, what do you mean "pop a breaker in, special offers, top sale picks.?
I don’t want to miss anything @Peitho

I think it’s because you can’t post more than 3 consecutive replies in a row, someone has to reply to break the chain.

2 Likes