The Lounge

Thanks @WillC everyday is a school day and you learn something new.

1 Like

Can you explain in what context your comment applies to that post? I suggest you read the forum rules before posting anything else.

3 Likes

You should probably create a thread for questions like that, but there are no secrets - it all comes down to getting things loose down there, you start smaller and go bigger progressively.

Exactly as @WillC said. You canā€™t post more than three posts in a row in any one topic before someone else has a go. In both :uk: Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD and My Reviews ā€œbreakersā€ are often needed though they can be deleted afterwards if the poster wishes.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve learnt something new today. @Peitho

1 Like

Hi @Shane1987 Welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi how are you

Good :+1: it gets pretty quiet this time of day when all the uk people are sleeping :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it, getting replies on here are so slow aswell. What you up to x

Still working :computer::roll_eyes:

Working. Fuck that at this time off night, you should be edited by mod not working x

You folks might want to check the forum guidelines, 1on1 is against forum rules. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that type of site @Shane1987 plenty of online chat sites for you to use

General chit chat is definitely allowed, I donā€™t think this was going anywhere dodgy but if itā€™s kept in The Lounge then itā€™s much easier for Brenna to keep key topics where they need to be :+1:

4 Likes

Some absolutely sensational reviews there from @Mint-Monster! Really really good reads. I love love love your lingerie reviews, but itā€™s actually the Le Wand Stainless Steel Dildo that Iā€™m totally sold on now. That oneā€™s going straight into and around my basket. Well done, youā€™ve just cost me a small fortune. :sweat_smile:

Loved this from your Le Wand Review :rofl:

And from the Sea Horse

Absolutely brilliant reviews @Mint-Monster, all of them! And ā€˜Shortbreadedā€™ā€¦ brilliant title :rofl:

More more more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny Thank you! I lost hope on our pages ever coming back so caved in. Something to slowly add to and keep me busy, anyway. Sorry for the bank balance drop.

Haha! I know. Iā€™m terrible at making comparisons or using proper terms and just go with the first thing that comes into my head no matter how odd it sounds. Glad someone likes them :wink:

8 Likes

Could someone pop a breaker in :uk: Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me please?

Thank you @PKH :blush:

2 Likes

@peitho :+1:

@jamesansel
That sleeve is a great looking piece :drooling_face:
And you just made it look so tasty too!
The Toy Box

1 Like