The Lounge

:laughing: cucumber not for everyone though :laughing:

1 Like

See, Christmas and Halloween stuff now is too early for me but frankly I will be celebrating when Creme Eggs reappearā€¦ I strongly believe they should be sold all year round! :yum:
(though maybe my waist line does not :thinking:)

1 Like

We had Halloween stuff coming in at the end of August! Mince pies a couple of weeks ago, and lots of Christmas biscuits and gins a couple of weeks ago!

1 Like

Iā€™ve given it a like @WillC but really itā€™s a :woman_facepalming:t2:.

Tescoā€™s has taken to selling pigs in blankets all year round and I can live without the rest of the Christmas munchies until itā€™s actually Christmas.

3 Likes

Trust me, itā€™s a ball ache! :joy:

1 Like

@Peitho a lot of supermarkets have pigs in blankets year round now which makes me a happy little soul.

Donā€™t give much of a damn about the rest of the trimmings but try and touch my pigs in blankets and you risk being stabbed with a fork :joy::joy:

@WillC I worked in retail for a long time and hated how early seasonal stuff would come in and start making it onto the shelves. By early/mid November I was thoroughly sick of Christmas.

3 Likes

:rofl: Exactly this!!! :+1:

If Creme Eggs were sold all year round they wouldnā€™t be too much of a ball ache would they @WillC ? And everything else Easter, Christmas, Halloween related Iā€™m with you 100%

3 Likes

Creme eggs wouldnā€™t be a problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Loving itā€¦

A creme pie threadā€¦and a creme egg discussion on the same forumā€¦

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Never too early for Halloween for me :grin:

8 Likes

Think there should be strict timescales for all festivalsā€¦. Letā€™s us enjoy one before the next is on our shelves!! I am probably one of the most organised persons there are, but can assure you I am not planning Christmas yetā€¦. Would say ba-humbug, but it is not just Christmas!!! :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::joy::joy:

1 Like

Both equally delicious! Or what about both together? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes quickly popping one in after the event

(disclaimerā€¦remembering to remove the foil first :scream:)

Ready for giving that cream pieā€¦

Squatting over face and plopā€¦

ā€œHow do you eat yours???ā€

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Itā€™s Halloween all October in our house. Better than Christmas, according to my kids.

4 Likes

I am back. :slightly_smiling_face:

There was nothing untoward or anything, I just asked Brenna to mute me while I was working on a project. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ve actually ā€˜finishedā€™ it a bit earlier than expected, so I have returned.

Iā€™ve just filled in the Positions of the Week for while Iā€™ve been away, but it looks like Iā€™m missing one from the beginning of September? I donā€™t suppose anyone has an email with it in?

20 Likes

Welcome back. You have been missed @Ian_Chimp

2 Likes

Glad youā€™re back @Ian_Chimp :+1:

2 Likes

4th of Sep was the ā€œSexy Squatā€ :slight_smile: Is that the one thatā€™s missing?

1 Like

I have that one in already for 13th August?

Hmm, I have one from the 11th and itā€™s ā€œClick and Connectā€ :thinking: