The Lounge

That looks like a lot of fun

Thereā€™s a photo of one once itā€™s unboxed in the Toy Box topic. Itā€™s quite large. :slightly_smiling_face:

It gets mentioned quite a lot, so you should be able to find some posts on it if you have a Search. :+1:

But if youā€™re looking for something different, just pull up a topic and ask people for recommendations. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@CurvyJilly 5ft 7in, so somewhere in the middle. It was a super fit though. Would look great with tights or leggings

Iā€™d like to try to take the whole thing but that would definitely take a few hours of playing for a few days to get there

1 Like

What a brilliant idea to replace the ā€œMy Reviews Section.ā€ as a person said, it can then be filtered to those people who you trust do a good detailed review and find out whatā€™s hot and whatā€™s not!

1 Like

Wow sounds greatā€¦

If you donā€™t mind me asking how tall are you @Green_Eyed_Girl ?

1 Like

I think, depending on where you are on your size-journey, it can take a while to comfortably take the next ā€˜stretchā€™. Even though itā€™s tempting, itā€™s probably still best to take it slow and size up gradually. :+1:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true. Iā€™m still new to it and not sure how slow to take things

This is quite a useful guide, with lots of links to further info in too:

But anal (solo or otherwise) is a very popular subject on here, so you should be able to find lots of topics on it if you have a Search. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™ve noticed how helpful everyone is on here and itā€™s really awesome

2 Likes

Nae bothur tae a Glesga burd.:joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m actually from Northern Cumbria, prolly as near to Scotland as you can get without being thereā€¦

1 Like

Sorry, it was the use of ā€œayeā€ at the start of commentā€¦ I understand it is used further afield than Glasgow.:grin:

2 Likes

'tis. I have to moderate how I speak up here as I used slang that isnā€™t understoodā€¦ Ie Iā€™m clammin fer a banjo

1 Like

Translated means.?

1 Like

ā€œI really want to eat a bacon roll please.ā€

2 Likes

I thought it was something to do with the dancer guy Banjo.:joy:

Love the regional slang in Scotland, hubs accent proper melts me mwah :kiss::heart:

1 Like

This sounds quite sexual to me :joy:

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes